Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Concept X Conversion... Coming Very Soon!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2006, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they probly will
Old Oct 9, 2006, 06:21 PM
Account Disabled

Those fenders are Accolade Fenders.....

Last edited by ACCOLADE; Oct 9, 2006 at 06:23 PM.
Old Oct 9, 2006, 06:44 PM
Evolving Member

i really dont know of any other companies that can compare with accolade.
nice products accolade.

Old Oct 9, 2006, 06:51 PM

Daaaamn that's nice !
Old Oct 9, 2006, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by fast ralliart
i really dont know of any other companies that can compare with accolade.
nice products accolade.

Nice products indeed!!!

but what i explained before... the fender from the red car was copied from accolade's original design.....

Accolades Original Design...

Being copied...

In the making.......
Old Oct 9, 2006, 10:47 PM
Evolved Member

I think it is brilliant what I like about it so much is that they are original parts being modified so it is going to give all the strength of a metal panel with no comprimises - did anyone pickup that on the red one the deleted the turn signal.. if I was going to get this done I wuld go for the silver one as the design is slightly different like the no side vents...

Hey david (Accolade ) have you got that dudes phone number I might have to give him an airline ticket to the land down under and put him to work
Old Oct 9, 2006, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by chowetime
I think it is brilliant what I like about it so much is that they are original parts being modified so it is going to give all the strength of a metal panel with no comprimises - did anyone pickup that on the red one the deleted the turn signal.. if I was going to get this done I wuld go for the silver one as the design is slightly different like the no side vents...

Hey david (Accolade ) have you got that dudes phone number I might have to give him an airline ticket to the land down under and put him to work
That red thing was the silver one before painting. They deleted that turn signal. They will put the signal light under the fender, like the one in Porsche Cayenne. The design was to remove the turn-signal so that accolades design wont get affected...

That guy whose doing modification alone was the man behind these things.... Show him the pictures you want, he will do the rest.... I rate him 10 out of 10 for his brilliant work and creativeness!!!

Last edited by bhongskie; Oct 9, 2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

thanks for the info it is very informative...

Just off topic briefly I see you are from Dubai I am look at coming over there for a holiday how safe is it in this country... I have heard a few different stories most are fantastic just a couple of not so good stories for eg. about alcohol...

now back on topic which website did you pick these pics and info up from...
Old Oct 10, 2006, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was there last christmas, booze everywhere Chowetime
Just don't drink it in public (eg. hotel, cafe etc. during Ramadan).
But even the locals in there national regalia will be seen having a pint or leaving a night club with a six pack.
Great shopping, fairly friendly people. Probably the safest place in the Middle East too.
They are a bit into spending money like its going out of fashion just for the sake of it, but why not if you've got it I guess.

But yeah my in laws have been working there for around 4 1/2 years now teaching, they enjoy it, a lot cheaper to live there. Kinda restrictive for women that live/work there but tourists tend to get away with a lot. Kind of a drag that where we were staying was next to a nice beach, but I couldn't go with my wife (unless she was fully dressed and just sitting there and not swimming)... but thats in the emirate close to Dubai, Dubai itself is much more liberal.... more tourist dollars that way

Last edited by Ryan_VRX06; Oct 10, 2006 at 07:32 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crypto
do that for the 02-03 lancers, that'd be sweet
Yes, i agree
Old Oct 10, 2006, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Interesting, I've never seen a conversion of a concept car of a production model thats never been released before.

Originally Posted by fast ralliart
i think youd be able to add the ecu and turbo,because they have the same engine code (4g63).so they should have the same engine internals.
That's not true. They don't have the same internals. Mitsubishi uses the same code for a variety of engines, that only have the basic block and architecture in common. For instance 6G72 could mean a lowly sohc 162hp engine out of a Montero sport, up to a 320hp twin turbo version from a VR-4. Their pistons and rods and heads would be totally different.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by chowetime
thanks for the info it is very informative...

Just off topic briefly I see you are from Dubai I am look at coming over there for a holiday how safe is it in this country... I have heard a few different stories most are fantastic just a couple of not so good stories for eg. about alcohol...

now back on topic which website did you pick these pics and info up from...
OT: Dubai is a safe place so far, Im a Filipino working here for almost 12 yrs now... Alcohol is allowed even ramadan, but no entertainment like live bands during the holy month.

Main Topic: these pics and info were posted in www.pinoy.ae . I took the info myself, because, I OWN THESE CAR.... that was my Silver Lancer re-modified to concept x. The garage doing the modification is one of the best here in UAE under Filipino management and staff as well (BOMW Garage - Bong Olsem Motor Works)... So I do hope that everything will be ok after taking a risk!

I saw the body kits which was posted earlier but never seen it in action, i mean, never seen the model car running with it.... so, hopefully, we will be the first to do this, if not in the whole world, let say in Dubai, UAE....
Old Oct 10, 2006, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

dont see any pic of your car
Old Oct 10, 2006, 03:09 PM
Evolving Member

That's not true. They don't have the same internals. Mitsubishi uses the same code for a variety of engines, that only have the basic block and architecture in common. For instance 6G72 could mean a lowly sohc 162hp engine out of a Montero sport, up to a 320hp twin turbo version from a VR-4. Their pistons and rods and heads would be totally different.[/QUOTE]

ok i stand corrected.if i had a 04-06 ralliart lancer wouldnt i be able to put that enigine in mine? (the lancer gt enigne)

Old Oct 10, 2006, 03:18 PM
Account Disabled

Any pics of the silver car up in front??

Quick Reply: Concept X Conversion... Coming Very Soon!!!