Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

The Fastest, Sexiest, Best powered RPW Ralliart in the world

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2007, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Fastest, Sexiest, Best powered RPW Ralliart in the world

Ok here it is there will be some updates of this in the next few weeks... and like the title suggests this is the fastest and best RPW powered Ralliart in the world and very soon it will be the sexiest one that you have ever seen

We started off with a very modest bottem of the line R.A and our plan was to turn it into something that will set a bench mark for all others to follow

The Fastest
The Turbo converssion;-
This is not your average turbo setup especially when you look at the intercooler.. we opted for a air/water/air barrel intercooler with its own radiator and electric Bosch water pump which is controlled by the Haltech E8 which has been setup as a piggy back styled ecu

The exhaust manifold is custom made of 3mm steam pipe which has been HPC treated to reduce tempretures hanging off the manifold is Garrett GT2537 ballbearing turbo rated at 370hp with an internal wastegate

Fueling- we have 4 430c injectors - a boost controller- Haltech 2 bar map sensor Haltech wideband O2 sensor and the Haltech controls the operation of the water/air intercooler.

Results-
On the last dyno we got 245hp atw on 10psi but since then we have now increased boost close to 12psi and we increased timing out to 30degrees power is now over the 245hp and is very very quick - unfortunately we have not tracked the car due to family and work constraints but I believe it is close to the low 14's

Why is it the Best RPW powered R.A?-
Because I say it is - it is probably one of the best results in a car that they have modified (next to of course the countless Twin Turbo Magnas)there have been no comprimises in quality, performance, durability and driveability... but mostly because everything they said they could do they have done and it is my car I am allowed to be biased

Sexiest
Interior
Well we have taken care of a number of things here like a full interior retrim in black and blue saude - repainted some of the interior dash pieces in base black with a clear blue pearl finish installed a custom dash peice to house the gauges we have a full Alpine head unit and type R speakers through out

Exterior
I have a full Accolade body kit ready to be installed in the next few weeks with a customised front bar from the Evo8 we have also scourced a genuine Evo 7 rear spoiler, a VG for the extra bling at the moment I have a set of 16" chrome rims which will be only on the car as my track rims I have a set of 17' rims race style ready to have rubber put on in two weeks time when the kit gets finally installed

Upcoming
LSD, Camshaft, Tein SS...
Old Jun 14, 2007, 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

I suppose I better post some pics
Attached Thumbnails The Fastest, Sexiest, Best powered RPW Ralliart in the world-meshed-up.jpg   The Fastest, Sexiest, Best powered RPW Ralliart in the world-meshed-up-3.jpg   The Fastest, Sexiest, Best powered RPW Ralliart in the world-dsc_59851.jpg   The Fastest, Sexiest, Best powered RPW Ralliart in the world-4g69-turbo.jpg   The Fastest, Sexiest, Best powered RPW Ralliart in the world-picture-0851.jpg  

Old Jun 15, 2007, 06:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What's wrong with your interior.. your steeringwheel is on the wrong side.. haha jk

looks nice, i like the interior. Must be fun with 245+ HP...
Old Jun 15, 2007, 06:44 AM
Evolved Member

your rims are hideous imo, but kudos on the power!
Old Jun 15, 2007, 06:45 AM
Evolved Member

Loving that second and third pic! Definitely sexy!

The rims are sweet ddcha. You don't see many RAs that can pull of chrome like chowetime's car!
Old Jun 15, 2007, 06:56 AM
Evolved Member

thats not an RA it has the ES rear bumper and no side skirts the ES shift nob, and does'nt have RA hear lights, and it has black mirrors, all RA's i have seen have same color mirrors as their paint job, well nice engine anyway
Old Jun 15, 2007, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

It is the ES, but in Australia across all three platforms ES, LS and VR-X (RA) they all have the same 2.4lt engine.
Old Jun 15, 2007, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

oh ok, my mistake i did not know that
Old Jun 15, 2007, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Very nice. i think this is the first time is een pictures of the car. Im at work so i cant go into detail and comment, but i like. Keep up the goodwork..

but only low 14's u think? thats it??? LSD will take almost a fullsecond of that time. And no lift shifting... no lag
Old Jun 15, 2007, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

very nice, i think im gonna put my steering wheel on the passenger side.
Old Jun 15, 2007, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Looks alright... should of left stock rims on though!

I'll hold off further comments until I see your full kit on + your "racing" rims? Not gonna tell us what kind yet huh? Engine and interior I like!
Old Jun 15, 2007, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MITVRX
Loving that second and third pic! Definitely sexy!

The rims are sweet ddcha. You don't see many RAs that can pull of chrome like chowetime's car!
I don't think any car can pull those off.
Old Jun 15, 2007, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

oh yeah. I like the color of the car. I don't think we have that here in the US.
Old Jun 15, 2007, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Fair enough ddcha. Just my opinion I guess.

As for your 1/4 mile time Christine, you should be at least hitting low-mid 13s. With LSD, even better!

I think retro needs to start one as well since you're doing a whole lot of work on yours!
Old Jun 15, 2007, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

awesome christine, love seeing your car, ad i bet it will look even more awesome when u get that front bumper blended in, even now it looks sweet

doesnt look half bad with chromies on it, but comes down to perosnal choice

also good to see chicks driving a "r33l" car :P