Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Imitation is the Highest Form of Flattery

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2007, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if your talking about the Vortex Generator then you can get them at www.rexpeed.net
Old Dec 30, 2007, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by diablo2184
no not at all......you're example is completely different. just dont try to be something you arent.

if you wanted all the features of an Evo then why dont you buy one? cant afford one? save, thats what i did and i finally got it. the wing is one part of the Evo that makes it an Evo. Mitsu designed the car with everything in mind for it to be used.....obviously mostly for the track. AWD, turbo, ACD, even the spoiler to create downforce (something that FWD cars really dont need). i dont see any Lancers on the track putting times. the wing is designed for that reason.
AS is proven in MANY other Threads on other boads and this one...... Canadians CAN NOT buy Evo's.... I tell you if I could buy one , I would have had one YEARS ago, however Due to our Stupid insurance laws, we cannot register an Evo untill it is 15 years or older, so yeah.. I could own an Evo 1, but what's the use when the car I want is an Evo 8?

So what if I make my Car look kind of like an Evo, I know it's not, other people know it's not, and the Wing looks Hot.

It may be different down in the States where you can actually go buy an Evo with out any hassle, but it's a little more rare to see the Evo wing up here in Northern Canuckistan.
Old Jan 2, 2008, 01:14 AM
Evolving Member

the wing doesn't go with the lines on the lancer like someone said. it doesn't flow man. sell the wing and upgrade your sound system
Old Jan 2, 2008, 02:50 AM

I say, do what makes you happy. It's your car... you gotta live with it... you gotta be seen in it... if you're happy with, who cares what other people think? I think 26" wheels on an Hummer is just silly... but if the person driving it likes them, so be it.