Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Lowered RA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2015, 02:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Looked at these pics again. This car is so beautiful!
Old Sep 16, 2015, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice...wish I had mine long enough to make it look this good.
Old Oct 27, 2015, 06:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice!
Old Nov 2, 2015, 06:06 PM
Evolving Member

Thx guys! but im sorry to tell you that at this moment my car looks like an absolutely piece of ****.... i got pulled over for tire stretch, and had to pass a mechanical inspection... so the car is no longer lowered.. no more camber, no more wheels and i was so pissed off about this copa that i removed the entire purple... so the car right now is like mat black on the rear end, like 2 door the original black and the front fender on primer.... i've never seen it this ugly and i put so much effort this summer to make it looks this beautiful that i didn't want to work on it anymore before winter... And finally i just bought a scion frs so that's where all my money will go till next summer i'll try to repaint my ralliart next summer only to make it look good but that's probably the only thing ill do to it.. im thinking about painting it red or mint green.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 04:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gui dube987
Thx guys! but im sorry to tell you that at this moment my car looks like an absolutely piece of ****.... i got pulled over for tire stretch, and had to pass a mechanical inspection... so the car is no longer lowered.. no more camber, no more wheels and i was so pissed off about this copa that i removed the entire purple... so the car right now is like mat black on the rear end, like 2 door the original black and the front fender on primer.... i've never seen it this ugly and i put so much effort this summer to make it looks this beautiful that i didn't want to work on it anymore before winter... And finally i just bought a scion frs so that's where all my money will go till next summer i'll try to repaint my ralliart next summer only to make it look good but that's probably the only thing ill do to it.. im thinking about painting it red or mint green.
That really sucks buddy. But knowing the laws in this province, you should of figured youd eventually get stopped.
Props for trying though. I think your prolly the first person in the province to have negative camber in the rear.
With that said, you know your allowed to have a lowered car and camber, you just cant have stretched tires or "hellaflush". The province or saaq clearly created a law against hellaflush, and they literally use the term hellaflush.
I ride really low and have negative camber in the front, nothing extreme, to be precise 1.5. I never get pulled over.
Anyways good luck to you dont get so down on yourself.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
Man that really sucks.... The car looked so good...

Congrats on the FRS though! A couple of months ago I was debating between an FRS or an Evo. Ended up getting the Evo. I was VERY tempted to pickup a black FRS from a local dealer though... lol
Old Nov 3, 2015, 05:51 AM
Evolving Member

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about that. You should have just raised it and remove some of that negative camber. Just saying.......however, I don't know what were your options. That car was so awesome though.

Last edited by SilentCool; Nov 3, 2015 at 08:17 PM.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 07:16 PM
Evolving Member

I could of raised the car a bit and run less camber but these wheels would never fit in the fender after that.. that's the only reason i run camber like that.. 16x9 +20 it's quite wide for our cars but next summer ill probably redo the same thing with the car only with an other color, it's only because im at school at the moment, finishing this weekend so i don't really have the money for these kind of tickets.. but next summer i could handle 2 or 3 of these tickets so i don't really care, if i wasn't at school my car would still be lowered with camber and everything
Old Nov 3, 2015, 08:18 PM
Evolving Member

I could of raised the car a bit and run less camber but these wheels would never fit in the fender after that.. that's the only reason i run camber like that.. 16x9 +20 it's quite wide for our cars but next summer ill probably redo the same thing with the car only with an other color, it's only because im at school at the moment, finishing this weekend so i don't really have the money for these kind of tickets.. but next summer i could handle 2 or 3 of these tickets so i don't really care, if i wasn't at school my car would still be lowered with camber and everything
Haha yeah I know what you mean. Well....hope to see some update on the car in the future.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 03:34 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah if ever i do something with the RA i'll post it here
Old Nov 5, 2015, 03:23 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah if ever i do something with the RA i'll post it here