Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

ECUFlash

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2008, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no phone number, I sent another email just now. hopefully they have lost my contact info and are waiting on me to let me know they got the ROM downloaded and want to send me a file for ecuflash to try to dl my rom with fat chance
Old Apr 18, 2008, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

well maby my old ecu will help the mivec part is burnt out but for flashing purpose i think it will work let me know if i can help.

WOW thats really makes me wanna blow something up, i just saw that the evo x guys got there reflash already.

Last edited by RalliDew; Apr 18, 2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 09:57 AM
Evolved Member

of course they did, they (mitsu) are going to be making them for awhile yet. there were never enough RA's to make it financially sound to bother with them, and now they aren't using this ECU for any vehicles with the 4g69 (unless they still are with the outlander, and you know how many will be screaming to reflash it )

I appreciate the offer, but I've sent them a working ecu already. not sure what else we can do other than cross those fingers and wait.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 12:38 PM
Evolved Member

talked to Amanda from tactrix on the phone a bit ago. she's going to check with colby and get back to me on Monday. they are running a business so new stuff comes before favors, I guess we unknowingly waited out the ten and CAN bus support it's cool, I'd wait longer
Old Apr 18, 2008, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

but even so about them making alot of evo why they hell did they make the 4g69 ecu so hard to mess with its almost like they threw it together to make an extra car.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

well I think the 4g69 was a test engine for marketing and/or the mivec system. was there a variable valve system in mitsu before the RA?
Old Apr 18, 2008, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

not to my knowledge, but still it seems this is so diff from a norm ecu i havent gotten into it but from reading here its seems spaceship.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 04:17 PM
Evolved Member

idk i really want to get the micro tech for my car jsut a matter of time i know it will work just like anything that cost alot lol, i did have one question about that can the AEM plug and play for the evo 9 w/mivec, be modded to use on the 4g69 i think if you could move the pins around or maby there close u could use that then tune it? there the same plugs i know that, but proly not the same pin.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 05:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DangerousDan
well I think the 4g69 was a test engine for marketing and/or the mivec system. was there a variable valve system in mitsu before the RA?
there have been a few, the 4g92, which is a very impressive 180+hp 1.6L engine, never sold in north america, and a v6 (6a12 i think) that was sold in the FTO which was sold a lot in australia. i think theres a couple others, but they're not jumping out of the cranium at me right now
Old Apr 18, 2008, 11:01 PM
Evolved Member

^^^
YEAH
THAT

---

and Also I dont think the Ralliart ECU its that hard to work with, to be able to make a re-flash, I just think no body cares, why spend Time and maybe money on something you probably wont sell. Because of the EVO every body thinks that the people with Ralliarts just use it to go to the mall , hehe

Back on 2004 when Ralliarts were NEW to the world, Here in PR a very very good and talented Tunner was able to some how delete the REDLIMITER and do things to the Ralliart ECU (maybe reflash or something like that) unfortunately we loss the guy on a very bad accident.
Old Apr 19, 2008, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

well i dont support that fact b/c i see performance parts by the crap load for cars that i rarly see. from more off brad cars and trucks, and we are driving mitsus soo they got there hater blockers on lol.
Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

it really is about the rarity of the Ralliart model, tactrix was working on CAN bus and the EvoX ECUflash support before they even thought about doing anything else. those are the two new technologies that they HAD to produce to keep income steady. Amanda from Tactrix was supposed to get with Colby to see if he even had time to look at it yet, but felt confident if he hadn't that he would be able to soon. the ECU has been cracked before and it's bound to happen again, hopefully publicly this time. I'm doing what I can, despite some of the crap that's been happening lately around here(referring to EvoM moderators and their actions, not threads where there are intarweb feyetz going on ) I just hope I'm not banned permanently by the time Colby works this out
Old Apr 21, 2008, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

who was the guy with the yellow rally vertion RA he had like 500whp no?? what setup was he using or do we not have those details.
Old Apr 22, 2008, 04:25 AM
Evolved Member

I don't know peoples car colors
Old Apr 22, 2008, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
That was turbotechPR (?) who had 508hp last I heard. That was quite a while ago, though.

Quick Reply: ECUFlash