Notices

***SPOTTED** Is That Your Ralliart...?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2005, 07:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm.. OK well lets see.. I know 4 of the RA's I have spotted and they are on here! rofl But I will start
~04 RA Yellow with Black racing stripes,ECU,Rims,Short Shifter,lowered,Now wrecked.. You know who you are.

~04 Yellow RA Yellow with tinted windows on my parents street,has system.. you know who you are too..

~04 Red RA.. Approached me at the firehouse when I was working on my parents DSM(yes they own a DSM..an Eclipse.).. I believe I have seen you near the granite run mall a few times.. always flashes his headlights at me as I wave or flash back..

And I have seen another Yellow RA heading toward the granite run mall as I was headed home from dropping my friend/room mate off at work.This was Rt 1.. Looked to be stock for the most part.

Also spotted a Silver RA on 202 in delaware.Looked stock... didnt get to say hi

And last but not least.....
Red Evo with tints and white writing in the back windows.. spotted ya on 202 at Mercedes and ran down rt 1 with ya.. I just wanted to say hi man.. Not race with ya.. mean evo guys.. Picking on your siblings ALL the time.

Oh yeah.. and a white RA but I know who she is as she is a good friend of my Roomate.I told her about the board but I havent seen her on here yet.
Old Jan 8, 2005, 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Arithmetic
saw a silver RA zooming on my street, past my house... he was on sitting bull rd, caught a glimpse, it was an older man (maybe late 20's, early 30's)
Older man is someone in their late 20's or early 30's!!!? Damn... you remember that when someone calls you old when you turn 30.

For the record, I'm 34!!! And NO, that wasn't me... I'm quite youthful looking!
Old Jan 8, 2005, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by reTro
Older man is someone in their late 20's or early 30's!!!? Damn... you remember that when someone calls you old when you turn 30.

For the record, I'm 34!!! And NO, that wasn't me... I'm quite youthful looking!
, sorry about that reTro.

Saw a yellow RA @ the victorvalley mall thursday night. Saw a silver one thursday night on hwy 18 in apple valley, ca. A girl was driving it... looked shocked to see me w/ one as I did with her
Old Jan 8, 2005, 04:23 PM
Evolving Member

i spotted a red ralliart today on barrett parkway in kennesaw at the light with barrett lakes. think it was a female driver.
Old Jan 9, 2005, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
diamond white northbound I-95 off ramp cypress crk. road.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 09:22 PM

I saw a stock yellow Ralliart on Monday (I think). It was at the Tim Horton's/Wendy's parking lot on Brittania and Terry Fox in Mississauga. This is where most people here meet to show off their cars. During the summer, you can find really nice modded cars almost every night.

This was was the only Ralliart I've seen on the street in Toronto/Mississauga : (.
Old Jan 13, 2005, 12:37 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Today I spotted a black Ralliart Sportback heading West on M-14 at around 3:15. Tailed me for awhile. It's the first time I've seen a sportback in person.
Old Jan 13, 2005, 02:34 PM

had my ralliart for almost a year now and so far ive seen two here in glendale cali within the last month. all new and stock, one black (at the glendale galleria) and one silver (autozone on san fernando). kinda liked having the only ralliart in glendale. oh well. i guess the more people find out about it, the more mods we get to choose from.
Old Jan 13, 2005, 09:53 PM
Evolved Member

I saw a brand new one today. It still had the dealer plate cover on it and the temp. in the window. It was a yellow 5spd no S&S and it was in the Provo Towne Center Mall parking garage
Old Jan 16, 2005, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

I have seen 2 other than m ine in Chas SC. Anyone one thats on this board?
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

saw a black RA in the san rafeal parking lot @ UCSB (university of california santa barbara). Had temp plates that said murrierta mistubishi.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

I saw a thunder grey with S&S by the KFC on State st. in Orem. It looked just like mine. It was weird.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 11:54 AM
Account Disabled

i occasionally see a silver one, Lake Forest,CA. usually see it driving down El Toro rd, or Lake Forest. RA are rare, there are two evos about two houses down from me. a silver one and a black mr.
Old Jan 21, 2005, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

Spotted a Ralliart on River Road... Between Dee Road & Touhy Ave in Des Plaines, IL... Making a left hand turn into one of the office Buildings over there...
Bone stock i believe black... very clean...

Also I see a black Sportback that works in a builing near Touhy & Mannheim also in Des Plaines 30-ish yrs. old women...
Old Jan 21, 2005, 03:43 PM

spotted one in texas

a silver one with a big dent in the right rear quarter. a guy was driving. i tailed him on SH146 till he turned off after the ship channel bridge. he was on the phone. first one i've ever seen besides mine here in clearlake. havent seen an EVO on the road yet, but one base lancer. not many mitu. dealers here.

bone

Quick Reply: ***SPOTTED** Is That Your Ralliart...?