Notices

***SPOTTED** Is That Your Ralliart...?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2005, 08:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation ***SPOTTED** Is That Your Ralliart...?

Ok, mods can we please get a stickey...?

Anyways, due to the large popular post of "How popular are the RA's where you are?" thread, I wanted to make a spotted post. For those who never done one, if you spot any RA in your area, you comeback to this post and give the color, street, city, direction, fwy or person(s) you see in the car. Modded, stock, new dealer plates etc. If that's your ralliart, post a reply here so we can see who RA's we see.

Got it? Good! Ill start.

Saw a thunder gray RA last week w/ "Victorville Mitsubishi" new-temp plates by the Victorvalley Mall on armagosa rd. Saw him again a week before that. His front bumper had a lil damage (possible due to crash)

Saw a red RA last week on Hwy 18th, possible going to victorville or the 15 fwy. Saw him alot in the city when I had my modded es, rarely see him now .

Saw a silver RA @ the ontario street runs about 3weeks ago, he had an exhaust and a intake, i believe the car was lowered aswell and sounded real sweet.
Old Jan 5, 2005, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have only seen 1 other RA since I got mine in October '04, and that was about a week after I bought it. It was silver with a female driver headed east on I465 near Michigan Rd. in Indy.
Mitsu marketing SUX. Never even seen a commercial or print ad for the RA.....only Eclipses and Galants.
Old Jan 5, 2005, 02:05 PM
Evolved Member

RA's In Northern Va area

Black Ra, woman driver, spotted heading 28 north, then took the route 50 exit towards fairfax, at approx 7:30 a.m, on or around 12/20/04

Silver RA, last seen sitting in traffic on 66 east, male driver sittin pretty low.

I feel like im describing a criminal.
Old Jan 5, 2005, 02:17 PM
Evolving Member

I see lots in Markham these days black / white ones everywhere including mine =)

Saw a modded black RA, spoiler, decals at Markville Mall
See many White / Black Stock RA's at Pacific Mall / First Markham

Saw a modded one on Kennedy last week Black / Grey forgot which colour
Old Jan 5, 2005, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

I have seen a white ralliart with tinted windows and an exhaust at the Provo towne center mall and the Umiversity mall in Orem. I have also seen a yellow ralliart on 800 east in Orem with temp. plates. And I also saw a black ralliart that a girl was driving on state st. in Orem. It had Arizona plates.
Old Jan 5, 2005, 11:42 PM
Evolving Member

silver RA in walnut, CA spotted twice on grand/temple near chevron

another silver on the 10 east near montclair plaza, dudes in the car spotted me too

yellow RA in puente hills mall parking lot, he had es/ls tails i ****in wanna get rid of my stock altezzas

im in a lab black RA
Old Jan 6, 2005, 01:51 AM
Evolved Member

Silver Bowmanville Ontario Ra

....with the EVO VII spoile, I've driven by it 3 times now....White RA, Evo VIII spoiler ring a bell..?
Old Jan 6, 2005, 04:03 AM
Evolved Member

white RA spotted heading south on RT 25, in newtown CT
Old Jan 6, 2005, 04:25 AM
Evolving Member

yellow RA in the orchard park, ny area, turning off of milestrip into the target plaza, chick driving stick.

black RA on southwestern blvd... but i know him, so i guess it doesnt count
Old Jan 6, 2005, 07:35 AM
Evolving Member

saw my first and only other ralliart parked at a seafood joint in myrtle beach when i was on vacation last march...silver..looked good
Old Jan 6, 2005, 11:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FDMH27
saw my first and only other ralliart parked at a seafood joint in myrtle beach when i was on vacation last march...silver..looked good

i'm pretty sure i saw the same one near ocean blvd. when i was at myrtle beach a few months ago.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

saw a silver RA zooming on my street, past my house... he was on sitting bull rd, caught a glimpse, it was an older man (maybe late 20's, early 30's)
Old Jan 6, 2005, 01:58 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Today I spotted either a RA or an OZ, couldn't tell from the distance/speed (all I had time to see was that it was an '04 lancer with a spoiler). Was silver, heading westbound on M-14 at 4pm. I was headed east.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 02:06 PM
Evolved Member

this is fun.. i saw an exact same model and trim and color RA pull into my neighborhood... in Classic Vista. bone stock.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 04:59 PM

Only seen two in my area, both stock. Yellow one and a red one. Seen a couple of '04 OZ's, which look simular from a distance (till you catch em, and blow by them, then laugh when they can't catch up...HA HA....should have got the ralliart). Mines stock so far...White...5 speed..female....Florida. See more Evo's were I'm at than ralliart's....(Damn I want an EVO....Can't afford the service or insurance though!!! All good...once the warranty is gone...turbo kit will be on the way!!! Gotta love the guy's at Road Race!!!

Quick Reply: ***SPOTTED** Is That Your Ralliart...?