Notices

Goodbye 04 RA, Hello 03 TB Evo VIII!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2008, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Goodbye 04 RA, Hello 03 TB Evo VIII!!

Well the time has come.... I ahve been in discussions with this guy about buying his 2003 Tarmac Black Evo VIII.
The Good:
It only has 36k on it, vishnu ecu, and upgraded breakes and rotors. So I am buying it for $16k (which is a killer deal).
The Bad:
It has a puncture hole the size of a quarter in the rear bumper, 2 of the rims have slight road rash, and the trunk matting is thrashed.

But overall its still an incredible car and like i said, i am getting one hell of a deal on it. But of course it means that i am going to have to sell my 04 ralliart. It has been an awesome car and I love it, but its time to move on.
So i guess the point of this thread is to say goodbye to all the RA owners here. Although i didn't post too frequently I have been on here for quite a few years and learned a lot and enjoyed the knowledge everyone has to share. Also if anyone is interested in buying a 2004 RA thats in great shape you know where to look.

Adios
Old Jan 21, 2008, 11:04 PM
Evolved Member

ur such a bast ard
Old Jan 21, 2008, 11:20 PM
Evolving Member

Alas, another one has fallen to the dark side.... and bought an evo.

lol congrats man, sounds like you got yourself a sweet deal!

Old Jan 21, 2008, 11:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
16k? wtf!
Old Jan 21, 2008, 11:48 PM
Account Disabled

Thank god. I hate lancers they give evos a bad rep, oh and they suck. And are not as pimp as a evo, and not feared by the turbo community like the evos especially the 5-speed evo ix's. When a sti owner sees a evo their always like damn that looks fast, that evo looks like its gunna **** on me in a race. And thats from past experience.
Old Jan 21, 2008, 11:57 PM

well congrats hope you enjoy it
Old Jan 22, 2008, 12:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by chrsevx
Thank god. I hate lancers they give evos a bad rep, oh and they suck. And are not as pimp as a evo, and not feared by the turbo community like the evos especially the 5-speed evo ix's. When a sti owner sees a evo their always like damn that looks fast, that evo looks like its gunna **** on me in a race. And thats from past experience.
comments like those give Evos a bad rep...
Old Jan 22, 2008, 05:17 AM
Evolved Member

Congrats man....$16k for that low of mileage on an Evo is a really good deal. You can easily fix the bullet hole in the trunk!

Thank God. I hate Lancers they give Evos a bad rep, oh (remove) and they suck. And (do not start a sentence with "and") They are not as pimp as an Evo, and not feared by the turbo community like the Evos, especially the 5-speed Evo IX's (redundant....all Evo IX's are 5 speed except for MR's). When an STI owner sees an Evo they're (contraction means "they are", "their" implies ownership) always like "damn that looks fast, that Evo looks like its gunna (going to) **** on me in a race." And (do not start a sentence with "and") That's from past experience.
Ummm.....okay.
Graded your paper. Yes, I am playing Engrish porice today.
Old Jan 22, 2008, 05:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wow... that is a helll of a deal. 16k... omg

Ill tell you want. I'll trade you my turbo'd ralliart (faster than an evo) AND give you 6,000 dolllars cash for that evo. Deal?
Old Jan 22, 2008, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

16K is an awesome deal, congrats on the low milage evo.............you bastard
Old Jan 22, 2008, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

hey i saw you at work the other day
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/burgerking.html
Old Jan 22, 2008, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Congrats, man! Now chop that holey bumper off and get yourself a JDM!
Old Jan 22, 2008, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
lol an evo IS a lancer..

16k that's CHEAP! Good stuff on that deal! Hope he didn't beat on it too much though. Even so, that's still cheap. Post pics if you got 'em!
Old Jan 22, 2008, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

This guy gives mankind a bad rep...
Old Jan 22, 2008, 01:22 PM
Evolving Member

congrats if you go with the purchase.

two things:

1. don't worry about the hole in the rear bumper, get a JDM IX
2. get rid of the vishnu ecu, and get a ecuflash. good tuners on this site. i would recommend Jestr. I'm not saying the others are not good, but i went with Jestr and couldn't be happier.