Notices

just a couple random questions...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2010, 04:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just a couple random questions...

ok here a couple questions, wondering if anyone has done this or has any ideas,

first: has anyone removed and replaced the rubber seal along the inside of the doors? on my passenger side it looks like someone tried and failed, looks like a big bump in the seal like if it was pushed together, kinda weird to look at but it dosnt let rain in so whatever. the driver side drives me crazy cause at freeway speeds it sounds like theres air coming in, even when the windows are all the way up.

second, i have a broadway mirror clipped on my stock rear view mirror, a really nice piece, but since i got my magnaflow exhaust set up, it vibrates, like alot! its ok at like speeds of 30mph but when i speed up its all vibrations. anyone ever run into this and if so how did you remedy it? ill try any ideas

just wondering, i mean its really no big deal but would be nice to remedy these. its the little things that count.lol TIA
-Flip
Old Sep 21, 2010, 08:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when i replaced the seals on my talon i used a putty knife with paint tape over the egde to scrape it off then i used rvt grey mixed with jb weld rubber steel to hold on the new door seals haha i know it sounds stupid but it works!