Notices

DRAG RACE EVENTS 2011 (southern ontario)

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2011, 09:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
oh yeah i forgot about that...what about june 11th?

cause like i said, that plastic cap is the only thing keeping me from making it next weekend
Old Jun 8, 2011, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

OK boys and girls, this saturday (june 11th) in shannonville is a go for me, If you're in the area and you want to get a time slip or just come and hang out, it's up to you...i'll be there. PM me if you want to meet up and drive to the track together.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi there cranswick this is probably one of my first times posting but ive been around and reading posts and what not but ive never gone to track before but just did a couple things to my car but i think i'd be down for shannonville on july 9th
Old Jun 16, 2011, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
obviously did not make it but keep me up to date on the next ones I have just been swamped with tuning but will be wanting to get out to a few this summer....

Something a little birdy told me there should be a meet and greet at a Toronto area Mitsu dealer end on July.....
Old Jun 16, 2011, 09:57 PM

Im coming bro. I'll bring some friends with me (:
Old Jun 17, 2011, 04:07 AM
Evolved Member

if a toronto meet is during the week i can make it, weekends i'm with the wife and kids, cause i don't get to see them weekdays.

As far as track events in shannonville, the next drag only 1/4 mile test & tune is july 9th, and the next mix & match with 1/4 AND lapping is july 23rd.

Cayuga is too far out of my way, for you torontonians, shannonville is about the same distance in the other direction...
Old Jun 17, 2011, 04:50 PM

Theres one coming up next week, june 29. Same place but this time we will have more lancers..This time itll be big and we will be parking much more closer to the idiots.. Haha .. It will be at the rona lot..

P.s I found out that i have a boost leak on my manifold.. Lol .. Gotta get that fixed so for now im goin easy on her. Also i need to get it tuned. Its too rich.. My friends are getting high when they follow me hahaha.