Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

My CBRD Experience - Record Pass - Updated 9/9/11

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2012, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Slyy
Where is it on your website? i don't see it!!
It doesn't seem to have been added yet, but as you can see, it's definitely available. I actually just asked Chad about this a little while ago since I knew he was using an upgraded WGA on the RAD; and seeing how the RAD is the same frame as the stock turbo, it was a great way to get an upgrade with exact fitment instead of trying to squeeze in an EvoX WGA. Shortly thereafter, he had it made for me and I'm just itching to put it on the car already.

I'm sure you can just order directly through him, like I did, until it's officially added to the site. Just remember, as with a lot of the products that CBRD offers, it is a made-to-order part (unless something has changed, Chad can verify), so expect a slight waiting period for yours to arrive since afaik it's not an off-the shelf product and everything has to be custom built to CBRD's spec's every time one is ordered. Knowing the quality of product that CBRD puts together, and awaiting further testing in the near future, I'm sure it's worth the wait.