Notices

COBB AccessPORT for 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Now Available!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
COBB AccessPORT for 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Now Available!

COBB Tuning announces the immediate availability of theAccessPORT for the 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart . The AccessPORT is the first hand-held device available for the Ralliart that performs an ECU reflash through the vehicle’s OBDII port. Just plug it in, load a map and go! Faster!

The AccessPORT provides owners of 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart vehicles the ability to unlock power hidden within the factory ECU. Performance gains across the entire powerband can be quickly realized in the short time it takes to flash the vehicle’s ECU with the AccessPORT. No tools are required. No additional “piggy-back” hardware. No mailing the factory ECU across the country. No vehicle downtime. No waiting. Not even a computer is required. Just plug the AccessPORT in, flash the ECU and enjoy the thrill of increased torque and horsepower!

Flashing the ECU for increased performance is just the start of what the AccessPORT is capable of. Set the AccessPORT to Performance mode to capture 0-60MPH times, ¼ Mile times and Trap Speeds. Switch over to Live Data and choose a gauge to monitor, such as; coolant temperature, intake air temperature, throttle position, intake cam advance, exhaust cam retard, MAF voltage, injector pulse width and many more. Select the integrated Datalogger to record multiple channels of data simultaneously. Or configure a shift light that flashes the screen when a user defined rpm is reached. Go to Troubleshooting mode to diagnose issues by reading the factory codes and resetting the system once the issues have been resolved.

The AccessPORT can be used to eliminate separation anxiety for those times you are away from your car. Protect your investment when out on the town by quickly loading the Valet map to prevent the engine from revving above 3,200 rpm. Load the Anti-Theft map when you park to make it impossible to start. And in the event the car must be returned to the stock configuration, the AccessPORT can be completely removed and the ECU restored to its factory condition.

AcessTUNER Pro tuning software for the Ralliart is available to the COBB Pro Tuner network. AccessTUNER Pro allows professional engine tuners to custom tune any combination of modifications to achieve their maximum power potential. AccessTUNER Race tuning software for the Ralliart is available to racing teams and highly experienced self tuners. AccessTUNER Race allows individuals the ability to tweak their own maps files at their convenience as well as the ability share maps with others that have very similar power modifications. Datalogging allows multiple channels of data to be recorded and reviewed after a dynamometer test to see where tuning can be optimized. Disabling torque and airflow limit tables makes tuning the Ralliart even easier. These capabilities are particularly effective for heavily modified Ralliart’s that are beyond the scope of the COBB Tuning provided base calibrations.

The AccessPORT from COBB Tuning is the most comprehensive hand-held ECU flashing, monitoring and managing device available for the 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. Combined with AccessTUNER Pro and AccessTUNER Race software, it provides an unbeatable suite of engine tuning applications backed by our professional engine tuner network.

Satisfy your hunger for more power. Access the Potential of your Ralliart today!
Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

You just made a lot of RA owners happy

Now we need some supported mods...

Last edited by velocityhead; Jan 19, 2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!{thum bup}Finally!
Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's f'n amazing to say the least. +2 on the stage 2,3
Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
I know what I want to save up for now.

WOOOooooOOO!!!!!!

Last edited by DatRAzn; Jan 19, 2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: I'm asian and don't know proper english.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by detroitra
i know what i want to save up for now.

woooooooooo!!!!!!
+1
Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
I park my car in downtown Detroit every other day, for 8-10 hours while I'm at work. So having an anti-theft map would be freaking awesome. Put my mind at ease while I'm at work.

Any plans for stage 2/3 maps in the future?
Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:55 PM
tre
Evolving Member

HOLY ***** F'A

you just made my day. i had to do a double take when i saw the thread.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 02:07 PM
Evolving Member

valet map will be very nice
Old Jan 19, 2010, 02:44 PM

Are those dyno #'s on a 100% bone stock RA? Or does it have an intake/exhaust?

How does this tune effect the addition of an intake?
Old Jan 19, 2010, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

has anyone found a price yet??
Old Jan 19, 2010, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

my buddy gets his speed6 worked on at the cobb here and he just texted me on this. i may have to run by next time he's up there and check this out. I'm still debating on modding the RA or trading it for a X. If I decide to keep the RA I'll be getting this.

Last edited by justin81; Jan 19, 2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 03:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hotshot1
has anyone found a price yet??
AP-MIT-002 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2009 ; USDM Only $695.00

Cobbs site state that this is for a STOCK RA and I would presume any modifications would require the Tuners software which is available for $1500.00 Yikes! Im not sure if this would work with a FMIC , UICP or/and a test pipe,or a TBE.

Doing more research but I don't see this as the Holy Grail for RA it does seem like a viable option from e-mail ecu flashes.

Found this:
Stage1 ACN91 RAv100 - Intended for an otherwise stock 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
vehicle with a stock or cat-back exhaust, and STOCK INTAKE SYSTEM. Arizona,
California, and Nevada 91 octane fuel. Boost Targets: ~16psi peak boost pressure
tapering down to ~11 psi by the 7500 RPM redline, +/- 1.5psi.

Last edited by RADriver; Jan 19, 2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 03:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CaSilvia
Are those dyno #'s on a 100% bone stock RA?

looks stock from what this says. 3 stage 1 maps stock

http://www.accessecu.com/accessport/...ancerMaps.html

read the map notes

they will put out maps for stage2 later i'm sure

Last edited by justin81; Jan 19, 2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 03:11 PM
Evolving Member

Ask and you shall recieve.
http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=5027

Quick Reply: COBB AccessPORT for 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Now Available!