2013 Lancer SE opinions/help needed - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

2013 Lancer SE opinions/help needed

Old Aug 27, 2017, 08:21 PM   #1

Drives: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer SE

Question 2013 Lancer SE opinions/help needed

Im new to the car community and i picked up a lancer se and i was wondering what should be the first thing i do to it? I already did all the basic cosmetic things like plastidipping the front and wheels etc. Im trying to get into more serious stuff but im clueless when it comes to car stuff. I have a really low budget so i was looking at intakes but idek. Give me your ideas

Old Aug 27, 2017, 08:30 PM   #2
EvoM Super Moderator

Drives: 2006 ランエボ RS

Hey, Welcome aboard

I dont own the new Lancer, but as far as mods I would recommend the following:

CAT back exhaust / Suspension springs & wheels & tires down the road, when youre ready

Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:03 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by afancierlancer View Post
Im new to the car community and i picked up a lancer se and i was wondering what should be the first thing i do to it? I already did all the basic cosmetic things like plastidipping the front and wheels etc. Im trying to get into more serious stuff but im clueless when it comes to car stuff. I have a really low budget so i was looking at intakes but idek. Give me your ideas
just off the bat some low costing ideas would be wind deflectors, shark fins, mud flaps, I even changed my inner dome lights blue. When you do scrape up some cash definitely go for bigger/wider wheels and tires and maybe headlights lol