Notices

Can't get no love....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2003, 06:19 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Can't get no love....

I went to the local plaza by my house to run some errands. I promised this guy down in Maryland from EvoM to send him a Performance Audio and Sound Magazine b/c the Modern Image Lancer is featured in it, so I parked my car away from other cars and went to the convienience store, and then to the bank to check out my cash flow (need money for 6A12....anyone want to donate to the 6A12-Swap Fund...send cash too )

Ya so I'm gone not even 5 minutes and I come back and they're is like 4 parents and 6 kids standing around my car talking about "Fast Furious" this and "Car Show" that.....so I unlock my car and the yellow lights flick, they all turn and see me approaching, so this one parent starts asking me about the car....the usual "mistaken for an Evo" crap....AWD-this, turbo-that, etc....I begin to explain the difference......

No sooner do I begin to talk when Faken-Bacon pulls up in their car and boxes me in with his car, hop out with sunglasses on (hello it's dark out) and comes over. He's like "What seems to be the problem here?" in this cocky I-don't-have-a-gun-but-I-got-a-notepad-and-flashlight voice.

The parents and kids disperse and I'm left there with this 6 ft jackass that seems to think I did something wrong, buddy goes on about how "my type is a menace on the streets, cutting people off and reving my engine" and that I have 60 seconds to vacate the property before he "detains" me and has the cops issue me a trespass ticket.

WTF?!?!? So I'm like "Buddy I'm a patron here, I just bought this magazine and went to the bank" I produce the magazine and an ATM reciept....buddy grabs the mag, leafs threw it and throws it across my hood.

I ****in lost it.....I pick up the mag stuff it in my car and tell him if he scratched the paint he can "lick it clean with his tongue....*****". The ***** grabs me by the ****in arm....WTF?!?!?!?!. With the other hand he grabs his walkie talkie and calls the ****in cops on my ***.

It takes me all of about 2 seconds to loop my arm around his and have his arm in the position where his hand is in my armpit and my fist is at his elbow....you know one of those..."move and I'll bend your elbow the opposite way things"

He goes for his flashlight and I push him away knowing full well that he's going to crack me on the head with it.....

By this time a crowds gathered and people are telling him to let me go and stop being such a *****. He's like "i have the situation under control".

Cops show up and I show them the magazine and the bank ATM thingy, explain to them that the guy touched me first before I countered and that he was a ***** from the outset. Few of the parents come forward and say that I had just "gotten out of my car, went to the store, bank and was leaving when the security guy showed up". Cop believes me and the people around and tells the security guard that it's not assault when he goes after me first.

Cops tell me to leave, I say "sure soon as this guy does" pointing at the security guard and the cops like "no, he doesn't have to leave" so i say "ok fine, I'll just sit in my car and rev my engine til ****-face moves his car, or should I just drive directly over the curb"......Cop gets embarrassed and the faken bacon moves. I get in my car and drive out of the lot. Stop at the stop sign where I enter the road....rev to 4000 rpms drop the clutch and leave nice thick 215 rubber for about 2 meters.........I here people cheering in parking lot.

What the hell is wrong with Rent-a-cops these days.....honestly.
Old Aug 19, 2003, 09:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HUGE HUGE HUGE props man!

wicked story

I love it.

Heres my most recent rent-a-cop story:
After volunteering as DD for the night and dropping all my drunk *** friends off, I finaly pull into my driveway only to realize my buddy's girlfriend left her purse in my car. She lives in Residence at the college here, so I rip back over to her place which takes me 20 minutes. I don't park directly in a spot because its 2 in the morning and I'm just tired and want to get the **** out of there. Little did I know that the campus security had been following me since I enetred campus. I get out of my car and just start walking, like I care what this guy wants, and he starts yelling at orders me to come over to his van.
Security: "Do you live here?"
Me: "No"
Security: "What are you doing here then?"
Me: "dropping my friends purse off she left in my car after being the DD all night long"
Security: "you were speeding through campus"
Me: "how fast was I going?"
Security: "too fast"
Me: "did you have your gun out?"
Security: "the speed limit is 30, obay it"
Me: "YOu know, my friends car was broken into twice in the same week last year in this parking lot? I think theres bigger problems around here than me going 10 over at 2 in the morning while doing a pretty nice thing for a friend."
Security: "Obay the speed limit"
and pulls off.

I like your story a lot better though man. its nice those people went to bat for you when the real cops came.

Ever watch the show "Trailer Park Boys?"
we call all rent-a-cop's "Leyhe"