Notices

Any female EVO owners?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2009, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I own a regular Lancer... the Evo didn't exist when I bought my car but they're a similar looking car anyway cept mine's a slow piece of poooooo (not really for what it is but ya LOL)

I probably have one of the most noticeable Lancers in Canada.... maybe even the worrrrrrld. Not another as standy-outy as mine that I know of...

(though I'm reverting it back to normal in the spring)
Old Oct 1, 2009, 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

Welcome!

Sorry to hear about the near life experience. I hate BMW drivers.

There are some ladies on the forum. I saw a hello kitty edition evolution here.

Old Oct 1, 2009, 02:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LancerGirl08
I own a regular Lancer... the Evo didn't exist when I bought my car but they're a similar looking car anyway cept mine's a slow piece of poooooo (not really for what it is but ya LOL)

I probably have one of the most noticeable Lancers in Canada.... maybe even the worrrrrrld. Not another as standy-outy as mine that I know of...

(though I'm reverting it back to normal in the spring)
Care to post pics of your Lancer? All your talking about your car being the most noticeable Lancers in Canada is making me curious to see what it looks like, haha!
Old Oct 1, 2009, 03:09 PM

Here it is:

You most likely won't see another one like it. LOL

Kinda hard to miss when drivin' down the highway. Though kinda annoying sometimes when I see random camera flashes comin' at me from somewhere.

LOL one time I was pickin' my brother up from work and he got in and some random dude was takin a picture of my car and my bro was like "wtf was that?" I was just like "Oh, its the papparazzi, they always take pics of my car for some reason" hahaha

Though it's only been about a dozen times someones actually randomly stopped to take a picture of it. It's really not that fancy or done up... just some stars and blue underglow and strobe lights... apparently some people find it amusing. *shrugs*
Old Oct 2, 2009, 01:29 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LancerGirl08
Here it is:

You most likely won't see another one like it. LOL

Kinda hard to miss when drivin' down the highway. Though kinda annoying sometimes when I see random camera flashes comin' at me from somewhere.

LOL one time I was pickin' my brother up from work and he got in and some random dude was takin a picture of my car and my bro was like "wtf was that?" I was just like "Oh, its the papparazzi, they always take pics of my car for some reason" hahaha

Though it's only been about a dozen times someones actually randomly stopped to take a picture of it. It's really not that fancy or done up... just some stars and blue underglow and strobe lights... apparently some people find it amusing. *shrugs*
Don't change anything...it's beautiful! You must not be from around the Ottawa area...I would have certainly noticed that car.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 11:14 AM
Evolving Member

i saw a blondie drivin a white(maybe) MR yesterday on eglinton! First chick i have ever seen driving an EVO. unless it was black and im just trippin! lol. was it you? i think it was white. lol. terrible memory!!
Old Oct 2, 2009, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by homieG
i saw a blondie drivin a white(maybe) MR yesterday on eglinton! First chick i have ever seen driving an EVO. unless it was black and im just trippin! lol. was it you? i think it was white. lol. terrible memory!!
I'm blond....my EVO is phantom black. I'm in Ottawa, so it couldn't have been me.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 12:14 PM
Evolving Member

Im naturally blonde but im not a girl You go girl theres nothing more sexy then a girl driving a Evo IMO. And from what I read it sounds like you know a thing or two about cars. Nice
Old Oct 2, 2009, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Firstly - welcome, and apologies if I referred to you as a guy (wheel thread from last night). Secondly - the only person that can pull off that star-spangled Lancer is a female. Thirdly - sounds like you could have a harassment issue on your hands at your work. WTF?! Finally - you lost me at Nickleback.

Last edited by yahu; Oct 2, 2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 02:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by yahu
Firstly - welcome, and apologies if I referred to you as a guy (wheel thread from last night). Secondly - the only person that can pull off that star-spangled Lancer is a female. Thirdly - sounds like you could have a harassment issue on your hands at your work. WTF?! Finally - you lost me at Nickleback.
No need to appologize...everyone refers to us ladies as guys here, and I'm almost getting used to being one of the guys now...hopefully this won't have any future consequences on my mental status.
If you're from the states, you'd look fairly patriotic in your EVO with all those stars, regardless of gender. My car is phantom black...I'm thinking of getting some detailing done, but haven't decided what yet.
Google Nickelback..."if today was your last day".
Old Oct 2, 2009, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Well i'd marrey a girl if i saw her driving an evo. Borat style right into the bag. Anyway pretty cool that you have an Evo
Old Oct 2, 2009, 06:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Teal2nnr
Well i'd marrey a girl if i saw her driving an evo. Borat style right into the bag. Anyway pretty cool that you have an Evo
I love my EVO...
What kind of proposal is that? Not even a first date? LOL
Old Oct 3, 2009, 01:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by coryl
No need to appologize...everyone refers to us ladies as guys here, and I'm almost getting used to being one of the guys now...hopefully this won't have any future consequences on my mental status.
If you're from the states, you'd look fairly patriotic in your EVO with all those stars, regardless of gender. My car is phantom black...I'm thinking of getting some detailing done, but haven't decided what yet.
Google Nickelback..."if today was your last day".
Unfortunately, I know the song. I am just not a fan of the band (cause they are Canadian! haha, j/k).
Old Oct 3, 2009, 09:19 AM

Well my evo is technically my wife's, she has the credit so she owns it. We both drive it and I agree I'd marry a girl who owns/drives an evo .
Old Oct 3, 2009, 10:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by yahu
Unfortunately, I know the song. I am just not a fan of the band (cause they are Canadian! haha, j/k).
You're horrible, quit bashing us good Canadians!...lol
The guys from Nickelback grew up in the same area as I did in Alberta...apparently they were the bad boys in a small town and their songs reflect their history. It wouldn't matter to me if they were from Alberta or not. I love their music but then again I like most music with the exception of church music (feel like I'm at a funeral), and rap just isn't my style. Sorry to all the rappers out there.
Anyways, that's the song that made me decide on getting the car I wanted. We never know when today will be our last day, so have fun!

Quick Reply: Any female EVO owners?