Notices

Any female EVO owners?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2009, 06:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any female EVO owners?

Are there any female EVO owners here in Ontario or anywhere else in Canada? Every time I submit to buy something, they say, "yes sir", or "hey dude". A lady can't get no respect! LOL
Old Sep 23, 2009, 06:33 PM
Evolving Member

cool story bro

Last edited by Jyrk; Sep 23, 2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old Sep 23, 2009, 06:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jyrk
cool story bro
Right, I forgot about the "bro" one I often get.
Old Sep 23, 2009, 06:41 PM

What are you, some kind of girl?
Old Sep 23, 2009, 06:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ianm12
What are you, some kind of girl?
I think so, well last time I checked anyways...lol.
Most of my girlfriends drive BMW's, Chargers, and Mustangs. I don't know anyone who has an EVO (male or female). I just fell in love with the EVO and had to have it. Looks like I'll be called "sir, bro, dude", etc, for the rest of my life.
Old Sep 23, 2009, 07:09 PM
Evolving Member

any pictures of your evo, mademoiselle?
Old Sep 23, 2009, 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
+1^ What did you go for? The comfort and style of the X, or the all out AutoX power of the 8/9?
Old Sep 23, 2009, 07:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by razo
any pictures of your evo, mademoiselle?
I love you!

No pictures yet, but I'll get them up soon...just bought it a month ago from the dealership. It's the most beautiful car in the world...Phantom black, 2008 MR.
Old Sep 23, 2009, 07:48 PM

How are you Madame?Much respect! Welcome to the forums dude? Just Kidding! Your awesome!
Old Sep 23, 2009, 07:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't know about Canada, but around Tucson women, girls, and young ladies are often scantily attired. That seems to do a pretty good job of distinguishing them. It might work in Ontario as well.

Old Sep 23, 2009, 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BoostJunky78
How are you Madame?Much respect! Welcome to the forums dude? Just Kidding! Your awesome!
LOL...Thanks. I don't understand why more females don't buy the EVO...all my girlfriends just love it when I take them for rides...can't get the smile off their faces. Whenever anyone asks me about the car, I get this huge smile on my face. One day last week when we were in a crisis at work (I'm a nurse), one of the male nurses looked at me and said, "so how's the new car?" which put an instant smile on my face to which he said, "ah, there it is"...lol.
So if I ever have a bad day, I'll just go out and take a drive.
Old Sep 23, 2009, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, my car and the time i spend with her in the garage is my happy place. I wish more girls would buy evos too, a little competition between the sexes would definitely make for a good time... Well, welcome to the forums, good luck with the car!
Old Sep 23, 2009, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by coryl
LOL...Thanks. I don't understand why more females don't buy the EVO...all my girlfriends just love it when I take them for rides...can't get the smile off their faces. Whenever anyone asks me about the car, I get this huge smile on my face. One day last week when we were in a crisis at work (I'm a nurse), one of the male nurses looked at me and said, "so how's the new car?" which put an instant smile on my face to which he said, "ah, there it is"...lol.
So if I ever have a bad day, I'll just go out and take a drive.

HAHA! I know what you mean about bad days. I have had my EVO since January of 07 and to this day still love driving it every chance I get ESPECIALLY when I'm having a bad day! It always brings a smile to my face
It takes a special kind of women to own an EVO that why more girls don't by them!
SO what have you done to it yet? You going to leave it stock?
Old Sep 23, 2009, 08:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by buchnerj
Yes, my car and the time i spend with her in the garage is my happy place. I wish more girls would buy evos too, a little competition between the sexes would definitely make for a good time... Well, welcome to the forums, good luck with the car!
Thanks for the welcome. It looks as if there are no other girls in here. Competition? You could be right. I've already challenged my male physician friend who drives an M5. He has 400HP and may beat me on the straights, but let me get him around the turns...lol.
Old Sep 23, 2009, 08:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BoostJunky78
HAHA! I know what you mean about bad days. I have had my EVO since January of 07 and to this day still love driving it every chance I get ESPECIALLY when I'm having a bad day! It always brings a smile to my face
It takes a special kind of women to own an EVO that why more girls don't by them!
SO what have you done to it yet? You going to leave it stock?

Funny that you say that...I get many comments about something like this and I don't know why. For instance the other day at work, I was passing by a guy (who I'd never seen before who obviously works in the hospital somewhere) and he said to me, "we're trying to figure you out", "there's something about you that's different, special", "what is it?", "you're spunky, but that's not it but we're going to figure it out"...I said to him that when he figured it out he could let me know...it kind of made me feel weird that others are talking about me like this. My girlfriends all tell me "you're not average". And recently again, another physician mentioned to me, "there's something about you, I don't know what it is, what is it?" He kept asking me this statement whenever I'd see him. Then one day I was getting frustrated at his repeated comments (I wasn't sure if he was hitting on me) and I told him, "you'll have to tell me because I don't know what you're talking about"...then he said, "it's your heart, yes, I think it's your heart". I always thought I was just an average girl...but people say I'm not...very interesting and I'll have to figure myself out...lol.

As for mods I haven't thought about it yet, just reading what others are doing...I had a Roadrunner when I was 16...didn't know much other than I wanted more speed so I bought another engine and got a friend who was a mechanic to rebuild it for me...wow did that car fly...no airbags, no ABS, etc...could have died but I didn't..maybe it wasn't even street legal?

Quick Reply: Any female EVO owners?