Old Jan 18, 2010, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im gonna have to call ur Dad... LOL
Old Jan 19, 2010, 07:21 PM
Evolving Member

This was posted by AJ-R

Hi,

This issue in question has been discussed. We had also timely responded to the letter after consulting with our lawyers. As to protect Js Racings and AJRs privacy, the complete response will not be posted. But in summary, the situation was a misunderstanding. In other words, ALL of the Js Racing products we had sold will always have our full confidence backed as for their source and authenticity.

This issue has been SETTLED between Js Racing and AJR. Js Racing entered a silent vow as they provided no further responses since April 23, 2009. No client-side loss was caused as a result of this incident.

To be honest, I personally think it will be way more beneficial to AJR if we at the company direct this time and effort for rebuttal to, instead, improving AJRs reputation and business. But I for one cannot stand aside on this matter and let this unjust bashing slide by. We are highly disappointed at Js company and Js employees discipline. As all can see, Js Racing had refrained from acting on any of the actions they have listed in the letter as they had absolutely no rights on publicizing this matter. Instead, they had to resort to private blog as a media and post it EIGHT months later to mitigate their responsibility. Such action reflects gravely on their characters and their way of dealing. Such action cannot be tolerated. We will commence actions for any damage caused.

Quote:
Guys, nothing against you but I honestly don't buy this aspect of your statement. If you were receiving sub-par products that were missing logo's or improperly packaged or of poor quality you should not shrugging your shoulders and continue to selling their products for so many years. Then there is the ethical side of this question, why would you pass on questionable products to your customers? This doesn't add up.
This is very true. What is missing here is that there also existed many products we couldnt send out and resulted in our loss. So because of this incident and their poor quality of goods delivered to us over the years, we had decided to stop importing Js Racing products for good. Js Racing has not officially stopped supplying to us. Since then, we had maintained an excellent relationship with all of our other suppliers, including SPOON, and distributors. I also urge further claims, if it would otherwise damage our reputation, to be discussed with proof rather than speculation.

Im Byron and I am the person who coordinated the seeking of legal advice on this matter. If you have any question, please contact me @ AJR (604) 279-0329. A request for closing this thread is on the way. I sincerely thank all of you for reading this far.

Regards,

Byron L. @ AJR
Old Jan 19, 2010, 07:54 PM

You don't see this happening to other tuner shops say English Racing down in WA. A&J sucks ***, overprice, guys are douches... and I have personally experienced it.

NEVER GO.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kenshi3
You don't see this happening to other tuner shops say English Racing down in WA. A&J sucks ***, overprice, guys are douches... and I have personally experienced it.

NEVER GO.
Nice of you to voice YOUR opinion, but thats just plain rude. Keep that type of **** to yourself.

Last edited by 007WRX; Jan 19, 2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old Jan 20, 2010, 03:44 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kenshi3

NEVER GO.
I'm sorry that you had a bad time during at the shop! can't really compare it to english racing., if you have personally been dealt really harshly, its really sad to here, but as for overpriced, nobody is pointing a gun at you to make you buy stuff.