Notices

2012 CCCC - Serious Interest Needed

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2011, 03:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CCCC - Serious Interest Needed

This message is for all Canadian's on this forum. Please take the time to read it (I will keep it short).

About a year ago, myself and a few others began planning for a large, cross-country event that we had named CCCC - Cross Canada Cruise for Cancer. The group of us were planning this event for a few months, but, because people had moved and schedules got busier, the plans were temporarily shutdown. I have decided to revive this great idea that my group and I once had. We were not a Cancer group, we were not a company. We were simply a group of friends and other people of interest who also had a passion for this idea of ours. Let me explain:

The Cross Canada Cruise for Cancer is an event hosted by people who care and want to take action against Cancer. In short, this event is a "lap" around Canada, in which people from various provinces, cities and towns would gather together to drive a lap around the country. The event would stop in many major cities across the country, where more participants would be able to "Sign In" to the event and join the cruise. Of course, with this, the event would be hosted to raise money for Cancer research. At each major city the event would stop in (As well as smaller ones dependant on timing), the event would become a "Cross Canada Car Show", where people could come out and see cars from across the country, get to meet people from coast to coast, and make donations to Cancer research (By means of admission pricing, merchandise, etc.).

So over the past few months that I have been hospitalized, off work, etc., I have began thinking again about this event I once had great hope in. Whether to have it a lap of Canada, a straight line show, etc. All the thoughts have come back, and I am initiating it all again - and I am looking for people to join with me, from wherever you are in Canada, to help plan, organize, host, and, ultimately, participate in this event.

As of now, I am alone with planning this event. I am hoping to find some participation from other car enthusiasts to work in conjunction with me to plan this event. This thread will be posted on various Vehicle Enthusiast sites over the next few days. I thank you for taking the time to read this thread, and I hope you consider joining in the fight.

If you are interested in becoming a part of this event, please contact me. You can do so via PM, Email at tyler.hoffarth@gmail.com or, if you would like to call, you can do so at (306) 331.0354. :grouphug: