Notices

Toronto Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2013, 04:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toronto Dealerships

hey all, was wondering if I could get some help from you guys (particularly the torontonians)
so short version of story is this, had clutch replaced at Mid Toronto Mitsubishi dealership. had issues with car later, took it back to them. they said nothing was wrong. later on, problems still occurring, so took it to Brampton Mitsubishi, they say that mid Toronto did a whole bunch of stuff wrong and basically did an awful job. so, take it back to mid Toronto, they say Brampton is full of ****, that they did it fine and that the stuff Brampton is claiming was done wrong you actually don't have to do for the repairs that i was getting done, blah blah blah. (I'm gonna post the technical stuff what they said in another post to get some guys opinions on which is the mechanically correct opinion)
so I'm stuck in the middle between two dealers, no idea which one is correct, and my car still isn't fixed. really pissed off
have any of you guys dealt with either of these dealerships, and if so could you tell me your experience either good or bad.

thanks so much
Old Feb 14, 2013, 01:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't have an answer for you right now... but now you can see why most EVO owners don't look fondly upon dealerships in the GTA. They just don't know our cars.

When doing an overall inspection of my car while it was there for a service appointment I over heard one of the techs asking how he checks the windshield washer fluid levels because he doesn't know where it is... *rolleyes*