Notices

accesstuner software needed

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2016, 01:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
accesstuner software needed

no one reads, just repetitive monkeys posting

Last edited by sujinX; Jun 20, 2016 at 02:03 PM.
Old Jun 13, 2016, 03:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I contacted cobb about the issue and they did not offer any help. I have the KN intake and also need to adjust my tune.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 09:14 PM

I feel for you man I am literally in the same boat. If you get your hands on a copy can you help me out too?
Old Jun 18, 2016, 09:48 AM

It won't work even if you do get the software. The Accesstuner Race software is set up for that particular AP. Cobb is currently redoing their Race software so you're SOL on that. Your best bet is to go Open Source and get rid of the AP. Or you can run the SF intake map and make due until you get your pro tune if you insist on keeping your AP. There's a reason why the Evo crowd moved away from Cobb ages ago though.

I didn't have to do any drilling with my ETS intake. Did you get the larger 3.5" version?

I do have the Pro software, but I'd have to charge you for scaling and at that point you might as well just get tuned fully.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Rado_93
It won't work even if you do get the software. The Accesstuner Race software is set up for that particular AP. Cobb is currently redoing their Race software so you're SOL on that. Your best bet is to go Open Source and get rid of the AP. Or you can run the SF intake map and make due until you get your pro tune if you insist on keeping your AP. There's a reason why the Evo crowd moved away from Cobb ages ago though.

I didn't have to do any drilling with my ETS intake. Did you get the larger 3.5" version?

I do have the Pro software, but I'd have to charge you for scaling and at that point you might as well just get tuned fully.
I'm sorry but since you had the pro software can't i just send you a map through email or something and you copy and paste the three line provided by ETS into the supplied map and send it back to me?
Old Jun 19, 2016, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by austin_davee
I'm sorry but since you had the pro software can't i just send you a map through email or something and you copy and paste the three line provided by ETS into the supplied map and send it back to me?
Alright, send me a pm and we'll get it sorted out.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 01:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cobb hates us. Even went to Cobb for a ProTune and while they did a great job, I was essentially told Evo owners are SOL. They have too many Por$ches to tune to support us anymore. Subaru is their money maker, and the Focus/Fiesta is more of an interest to them. Go open source ASAP.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Rado_93
Alright, send me a pm and we'll get it sorted out.
Hey man did you get anything I sent you through email yesterday? You said you'd get it done amd I still haven't heard from you. If you've been busy its ok I was just wondering.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 10:20 PM

Eventually after *****ing at Cobb for a week they finally decided to help me out. So I got a Stage 1 93 Octane ETS map if anyone also needs it. Think it will work for 2013 - 2015 X's? Anyways let me know and proof that persistence is a good thing sometimes.