Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Project 12.00 on 91 octane begins!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2006, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 4G63V0
lol
http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_i...l=&t=Dont-Slee
Old Mar 2, 2006, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by housedj
good for you. i don't ask for anything. it's given to me. no i'm not a spoiled rich kid. i just know to make women give me what i want. it's not easy for you & most people to comprehend but as long as women are on this planet, i will be taken care of. that's the NY way
It's comments like these that make it hard to root for you.

strange only if you come from the suburbs & have what they call "morals".
in the hood you use what you have to get what you want...
And what does ^ supposed to mean? I've been by your place in AZ. It's a nice place in a nice area.

Now, getting to the topic at hand. I predict going 12.00 on 91 is going to be a lot harder than going 11.49 on racing fuel. For one, the fuel here is horrible. For all those that don't live in CA or AZ - you have to experience it to really believe just how bad the fuel can be.

My last attempt at the track was on 91 octane. I was having some issues with the boost hose coming loose, but I still managed a 12.9 @ 106. The power was about 289 whp & 280 tq. That was also with upgrades everywhere except for the stock i/c core. If you can gain another .9 seconds on top of that, then I will take my hat off to you for you surely will have been hauling some serious ***!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Last edited by SP00LIN; Mar 2, 2006 at 02:23 PM.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

LMAO!!! yeh ladies stop F**king those guys!! lol
Old Mar 2, 2006, 03:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ultimate CC
What hood are you from exactly, just wondering how hood you really are? Most hood I know can't afford an evo unless they are pushin rocks or something else. And then they don't need a woman to support them.
fort greene projects, Brooklyn NY-old address: 330 hudson walk apt 5c
went to PS87 elementary & PS69 b4 moving to AZ to go to high school.

most hood are still in the hood bcuz they don't actually use their talents to get out the hood. Dr Dre, Lil Jon, Magic Johnson, Russell Simmons (just to name a few) all came from crappy areas & used their talents to get ahead. my hustle isn't what everyone else does but it allows me to live well. if i wasn't building a recording studio in Miami beach, my cars would already be done.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SP00LIN
And what does ^ supposed to mean? I've been by your place in AZ. It's a nice place in a nice area.

Good luck and keep us posted!
b4 i owned an evo i rode a mtn bike for 15 years. i had an apt with no furniture & worked 2 jobs a minimum 85 hrs a week. i didn't always live decent. i do make sure that my daughter has everything i didn't have so that she will not have to struggle. i just picked up 1,000 shares each of Toyota, Honda, & Boeing stock. having a newyork state of mind has allowed me to accomplish the impossible i wasn't supposed to live past the age of 16 but i'm still alive.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 04:18 PM
Evolved Member

b4 i owned an evo i rode a mtn bike for 15 years. i had an apt with no furniture & worked 2 jobs a minimum 85 hrs a week. i didn't always live decent. i do make sure that my daughter has everything i didn't have so that she will not have to struggle. i just picked up 1,000 shares each of Toyota, Honda, & Boeing stock. having a newyork state of mind has allowed me to accomplish the impossible i wasn't supposed to live past the age of 16 but i'm still alive.

wow ur life sounds like a big drama, but u know what? u are not the only one here, but u sure are the only bragging about it.
all that aside it doesnt change the fact that u don tknow crap about ur cars.
word of advice listen to what people have to say.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Housedj,

It looks like you and me just joined simultaneously on a safe and sane competition to have our primary cars in the 11's, and secondarily our lady's Evo in the low 12's.

Evo9girl just informed me that she doesn't want to settle on her already fantastic 12.6 Tucson 1/4 mile times.

At this point we have plans to make her car a 12.0 second flat Evo as well, we are upgrading her car from mail in flash to AL custom tuning, cat delete plus LICP.

Don't look any further, I think your car vs my car and your lady's Evo vs my Lady's Evo on the same State, same track will give a lot of entertainment to the Evo community.

As I mentioned before, I am not sponsored nor I am in a ***** contest, I am just saying that you and me we do have similar goals.

One more thing, out of topic though, my Evo MR was boosting 24-26 psi peak for a good 8 months before I went alcohol. I am very very aware that 91oct limits you a lot, but I gave rides to a lot of people in my car and they have seen my boost readings, the 21psi you are getting on your Evo might be because you were on the 9.8 hot side, I surpased the 21psi mark basicly the day I installed the MBC and a couple of exhaust parts. .

Carlos

Last edited by fromWRXtoEVO; Mar 2, 2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

i just know to make women give me what i want. it's not easy for you & most people to comprehend but as long as women are on this planet, i will be taken care of. that's the NY way
...jerk
Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
Housedj,

It looks like you and me just joined simultaneously on a safe and sane competition to have our primary cars in the 11's, and secondarily our lady's Evo in the low 12's.

Evo9girl just informed me that she doesn't want to settle on her already fantastic 12.6 Tucson 1/4 mile times.

At this point we have plans to make her car a 12.0 second flat Evo as well, we are upgrading her car from mail in flash to AL custom tuning, cat delete plus LICP.

Don't look any further, I think your car vs my car and your lady's Evo vs my Lady's Evo on the same State, same track will give a lot of entertainment to the Evo community.

As I mentioned before, I am not sponsored nor I am in a ***** contest, I am just saying that you and me we do have similar goals.

One more thing, out of topic though, my Evo MR was boosting 24-26 psi peak for a good 8 months before I went alcohol. I am very very aware that 91oct limits you a lot, but I gave rides to a lot of people in my car and they have seen my boost readings, the 21psi you are getting on your Evo might be because you were on the 9.8 hot side, I surpased the 21psi mark basicly the day I installed the MBC and a couple of exhaust parts. .

Carlos
Forget it Carlos, he only wants to race with Warrtalon
Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:08 PM

fort greene projects, Brooklyn NY-old address: 330 hudson walk apt 5c
went to PS87 elementary & PS69 b4 moving to AZ to go to high school.

most hood are still in the hood bcuz they don't actually use their talents to get out the hood. Dr Dre, Lil Jon, Magic Johnson, Russell Simmons (just to name a few) all came from crappy areas & used their talents to get ahead. my hustle isn't what everyone else does but it allows me to live well. if i wasn't building a recording studio in Miami beach, my cars would already be done.
OK OK, you've bent our arms. What is it exactly that you do for a living that has gotten you "out of the hood" and help you do the "impossible". What is your hustle?
Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

my hustle isn't what everyone else does but it allows me to live well. if i wasn't building a recording studio in Miami beach, my cars would already be done.
Are you a pimp, rapper, music producer, or anything else I have failed to mention.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so housedj, why exactly did you take apart your car's transfercase? Just to take a look and see if it had an LSD in it? Funny how you didn't find one after all the looking.

Good thing you have the upgraded valve guides in there and headbolts. Because those things start falling apart as the head starts to lift at 7850RPM.

Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

I've seen and I can't un-see it...5 minutes of my time wasted. He's a ho!
Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:05 PM

There is so much hostility going on here...
And I don't understand why...
All you had to do was calmly correct his wrongs and this topic would've ended 3 pages ago...
But No.... People just like being **** for some reason....
Sigh...
Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
This will be fun to see

Quick Reply: Project 12.00 on 91 octane begins!