Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Results!! I got tuned, and went to the Drag Strip,-PICTURE-

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2006, 04:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
i'll see how she runs at rockingham this sunday. last time i'm running w/ 1st whining. it still launches fine but under deceleration it got a pretty loud whine, almost like reverse. shep is not sure why its doing that and driving fine but has some ideas to what it could be. oh well, we'll see what happens during the quick 8 on sunday......
The rock , must be going for a higher mph . My 1st gear has had that same whine for years now , and guess what it started at the track also . I dont know if i said this before but "wheel hoop is bad ummm K"
Old Mar 30, 2006, 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by matt55
The rock , must be going for a higher mph . My 1st gear has had that same whine for years now , and guess what it started at the track also . I dont know if i said this before but "wheel hoop is bad ummm K"
mine started doing that in my viii when my t case was going bad
Old Mar 30, 2006, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by superscout03
And Trust me group is not all it is cracked up to be. If only you knew the things I have done, and the things I am still doing.
if you have never been in group how would you know ? its no wonder what you do for a living, you act like we dont know ... its pretty clear with all the 511 gear you wear..... your worse then our CO with his under armour contract LOL ...... not to start or stir anything up with ya, i dont have issues with anyone... just not sure why you'd say that without ever being in it. Much less knowing some of the things that we have done and/or our teams. no biggy, just kinda erked me a bit.... good luck with the MR, im curious as to what you are adding........ are you gonna try and hide your mods ? or you gonna clue us in ? its all friendly with us, i love hearing and then actually seeing what people do to their EVO's
Old Mar 30, 2006, 07:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by matt55
yes it is, especially when the SRT's hop all thru first gear,... right fresh ?