Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

fastest 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2002, 11:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by gabrielg
I have run a 17.106 with just my injen intake. I probably could have gotten a 17.0 with perfect shifting. Stock a ran a 17.320. Hopefully with a new exhaust, header, down pipe, short shifter, and pulleys. I can be at 16.4 . I'm waiting for good aftermarket products like greddy and aem. Not all that cheap **** like rmr and road race!
Cheap ****...lol, stupid kid. Are you old enough to drive or what ? Saying stupid **** like that in this forum wont get you very far, don't go around saying **** is cheap when you don't know nothing about it. Idiot. Probably just too damn poor to afford Road/Race and RMR parts.
Old Jul 31, 2002, 01:13 AM

Originally posted by gabrielg
I have run a 17.106 with just my injen intake. I probably could have gotten a 17.0 with perfect shifting. Stock a ran a 17.320. Hopefully with a new exhaust, header, down pipe, short shifter, and pulleys. I can be at 16.4 . I'm waiting for good aftermarket products like greddy and aem. Not all that cheap **** like rmr and road race!
Cheap! who the F* are you, you little bone *** pumpkin lick ****. What the F* do you think you are doing call them cheap. I think there work is great, and you know what, it works....

I agree with Boni, I think youz jusa liddle po-boyz needing attention because yo mamma let yo dadda give you it all, I mean all the love.....

I tell you what beotch, I'll put yo cheap *** attitude up against my confidence in RRM and RMR any frigin day. Your probably waiting for you $5 a week allowance to save up for enough, and by that time, yea, you might be able to afford an intake by AEM when it is released into production.

Dont bash it before you try it punk
Old Jul 31, 2002, 01:16 AM
Evolved Member

Cute...albeit the guy who said the RMR/RRM stuff is cheap needs to get a life, this thread is going nowhere. Closed.