Extreme Tuners Evo9 1/4 WR - Page 3 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Extreme Tuners Evo9 1/4 WR

Old May 31, 2017, 06:15 AM

Congrats for the record...

After some consistent runs on 8.0-8.1 for some races, finally a 7 in front. Unlike in US, where you can visit a local track whenever you want for testing etc, ET tests are part of the official race...next event he participates will be in a couple of months.

This is dragster...we don't care who has sequential or H-pattern...

Can someone remind me who owned the previous record before STM??was it AMS??
There are many EVOs in US participating in various events every week..although no one has beaten STMs record so far.
I guess is not that easy to break records as everybody says last days that they expected more mph etc

Competition makes everybody get better..
Lets hope STM or a yellow EVO i've seen lately try to beat that record....and lets hope ET will get an even better time in Malta cause 7.9 -sounds strange but- gives no justice to this car.

Props to him for following a different route on the engineering side
Old May 31, 2017, 02:12 PM
EvoM Administrator

We will not allow this forum to be used to glorify former vendors who scammed members out of money for vaporware. The only reason I'm not deleting this thread is so that anyone who sees their "world record video" can also read their history of utter nonsense and customer abuse.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ne-2007-a.html
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pr...-build-11.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nsomniac For This Useful Post:
bboypuertoroc (May 31, 2017), letsgetthisdone (May 31, 2017), Teal2nnr (Jun 3, 2017)
Old May 31, 2017, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

those who stating the syncro H pattern, or a dog box just as fast as the Sequential Shifter, they are intentionally lying or never driven SSQ transmission equipped car.

i am a pretty fast shifter ( people say) as you can hear it in this video below on stock transmission, and i have driven all type of transmissions. You cant match the shift speed with SSQ with ANY other manual tranny def not with H patter even if its a straight cut one.

Plane and simple. I dont like lies. There is no need to making claims on achievements , specially fake ones, unless its something you dont want to tell us.

Old Jun 1, 2017, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Nsomniac View Post
We will not allow this forum to be used to glorify former vendors who scammed members out of money for vaporware. The only reason I'm not deleting this thread is so that anyone who sees their "world record video" can also read their history of utter nonsense and customer abuse.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ne-2007-a.html
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pr...-build-11.html
This post is for the cars time and not his previous acts with people that I don't know
Time matters and that's what we show here and the worst part is even if he goes to Malta and hits way lower time people from US will find something to say about him
Drag Racing and time slips is different from customer services and support!!!
That's my 2cents about the story and your customer abuse although we have people who distribute his parts and use them on their cars in US
Old Jun 1, 2017, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by kleomenis5582 View Post
Time matters and that's what we show here and the worst part is even if he goes to Malta and hits way lower time people from US will find something to say about him
That's my 2cents about the story and your customer abuse although we have people who distribute his parts and use them on their cars in US
No they are not different.

You guys have a pathological trend of bending the reality [I wanna call something else but I don't wanna see my post deleted], the other day you said your car is 500LBS heavier which changes your record's class.

You guys try to advertise this car as a street car but it is nothing more than a STM's RS clone [Weight wise] with a dashboard and a nonfunctional radio inside...

IF YOUR CAR IS NOT LIGHTER THAN STM'S RS, it is 100lbs heavier AT TOPS.

Missing roof liner, door cards, under dash parts, weather stripes, rear seats and apparently you have composite roof also...

Sir you started cutting this car ! There are missing OEM Brackets even in this picture !

Last edited by drahte1905; Jun 1, 2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 11:24 AM
kaj
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kleomenis5582 View Post
This post is for the cars time and not his previous acts with people that I don't know
Yes. Everyone here has something to say about HIM and the COMPANY. Nobody is saying about the times the car ran, we just don't care. It takes more than an accomplishment to get respect from people.

Originally Posted by drahte1905 View Post
No they are not different.

You guys have a pathological trend of bending the reality [I wanna call something else but I don't wanna see my post deleted], the other day you said your car is 500LBS heavier which changes your record's class.

You guys try to advertise this car as a street car but it is nothing more than a STM's RS clone [Weight wise] with a dashboard and a nonfunctional radio inside...

IF YOUR CAR IS NOT LIGHTER THAN STM'S RS, it is 100lbs heavier AT TOPS.

Missing roof liner, door cards, under dash parts, weather stripes, rear seats and apparently you have composite roof also...

Sir you started cutting this car ! There are missing OEM Brackets even in this picture !
You, sir, have a LOT of free time. I'm not talking smack, just being jealous.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 12:52 AM
Account Disabled

It's not a record until it beats 7.43 set by HD2 racing back in 2013.

Last edited by RightSaid fred; Jun 2, 2017 at 03:08 AM.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by RightSaid fred View Post
It's not a record until it beats 7.43 set by HD2 racing back in 2013.
That is a RWD tube frame car mate
Old Jun 2, 2017, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by gsrboi80 View Post
SMH, Please just stop already
How can you compare these 2 cars
2 different categories mate and its irrelevant
Even APC car was somehow a different category at first place
Old Jun 2, 2017, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

Exactly my comment was to the genius above me, a full tube chassis car is no logner an evo, cannot be compared and is not part of any discusion here,

So we agree mate!!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 06:11 AM

Exactly my comment was to the genius above me, a full tube chassis car is no logner an evo, cannot be compared and is not part of any discusion here,

So we agree mate!!
Can you explain to me what car you call tube chassis???
Do you call Extreme Evo that cause its not and still heavier than STM
Old Jun 2, 2017, 06:16 AM
Evolved Member

No the car mentioned by drop dead fred, ET's car is obviously not a tube chassis car nor is STM's, Both are still AWD also

You and I agree we are saying the same thing. STM and ET's cars can be compared sure

This car cannot be compared, it's a tube chassis race car:

Old Jun 2, 2017, 06:37 AM

No the car mentioned by drop dead fred, ET's car is obviously not a tube chassis car nor is STM's, Both are still AWD also

You and I agree we are saying the same thing. STM and ET's cars can be compared sure

This car cannot be compared, it's a tube chassis race car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZukUSfb4_J0
Thanks man for clearing this up
I was loosing my mind hahaha
Old Jun 2, 2017, 06:44 AM
Evolved Member

Haha no worries!!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 03:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by drahte1905 View Post
There is "open loop flatshift with a clutch switch" and "closed loop flatshift with strain gauge located ON THE gearbox"...

There is no way a flat shifted H pattern [even with drenth shifter] will match flat shifted sequential gearbox's boost recovery, a "Boost recovery" which will be crucial to a 1800cc 91mm turbo car...

The part of boost recovery that relates to the drivetrain, and specifically here between a sequential gearbox and a well modified h pattern gearbox with carbon synchros amongst the rest of the changes to it and those who know geraboxes know what I'm talking about, is from very little to none! Also the rest of the drivetrain plays a good deal on it. Another point is that boost recovery or transient response does not depend solely on the drivetrain, a great deal of that depends on the actual turbo ( materials and composites of wheels and chra used) and engine setup used, such as the entire rotating mass/assembly. The turbo on E.T's car might be big but besides all the other parts of the engine which are custom made to suit the specific turbo and intended powerband, it also spins to 13K rpm, which puts it well into it's optimal boost/efficiency zone.

As for the weight matter, since I have seen none of the cars in person on scales I have no idea what their difference is. What does matter though is the timeslip and that's all that matters.

Marios

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Extreme Tuners Evo9 1/4 WR

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.