Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Extreme Tuners Evo9 1/4 WR

Old Aug 5, 2017, 08:38 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Driftah View Post
Long time watcher, first time poster...

I have no doubt about the 1/4 time but a few things still dont add up.

The claims made previously are the biggest issue, especially engine power. There is no evidece the 2100hp dyno run is the same engine. The power claimed for a 1.8 is so much higher than others have achieved.

The trap speed and ET should be much better for that much power. The 7.88 run shows no problem getting power to the road. As a comparison, Andy Forrests wrx runs a similar time and mph with 'only' 1200hp.

My guess is theyre using an engine made by someone else and claiming it as their own. Like theyve done previously with other individual parts.
LOL is this a joke or what??? Are you even reading the claims they made?
[email protected] was made with an 1400awhp peak and they've said they let off before the full 402m
wait till September when we 'll have more have to discuss after they run again

Until then I bet that there will be at least one American evo in the 7s. The race is on