Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

engine diaper

Old Feb 20, 2019, 05:52 AM
W2J
Evolving Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
engine diaper

can anybody share which has good fitment for CT9A and if you have any cons using it over a drip pan? Application will only be used on race days and removed, car drives to and back from the track and is a daily driver.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Your engine shouldn't need a diaper. If you've got leaks, fix them. Especially if your car is a part time track toy.

Now with my opinion out of the way, I can't recall ever seeing an engine "diaper" for our cars. Why not use an undertray?
Old Feb 20, 2019, 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 661 Times in 625 Posts
Many drag racing events require an engine diaper or catch pan under the motor and trans to reduce spillage in the event of a motor failure. They really do help.

OP, I would suggest building an undertray with a "box" to catch fluid, it's pretty simple, I've done a few.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.