Notices
ECU Flash

Virtual Dyno Room-Dyno Simulator

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2010, 10:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Is there a way to incorporate a line graph that shows boost and WB AFR like on a really dyno? So it traces the path of the whp/wtq?
Old Feb 24, 2010, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
v5.71 , In the dyno graph - gear selection, 4th gear doesn't work at all.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 03:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Clipse3GT
Is there a way to incorporate a line graph that shows boost and WB AFR like on a really dyno? So it traces the path of the whp/wtq?
I origianlly opted against it only because it was getting quite cluttered as it was. Hopefully this can be incorporated into the stand-alone version that is currently being designed by a fellow Evo-M member.

Originally Posted by eTiLiKo
v5.71 , In the dyno graph - gear selection, 4th gear doesn't work at all.
Can you be a little more specific? The Base pull or the comparison pull? Which vehicle selection are you using?
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Both base and comparison. I use metric setting, and whatever veichle I select (also the user defined veichles if i put in one) if I select 4th gear the dyno graph disappears and show zero for power and torque.

EDIT, I tried the imperial setting, the base pull is OK, the comparison give the same problem
Old Feb 26, 2010, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i love this program. cant wait for a afr chart 2 b incorporated into it. also if we can compare 3-4 logs that would be awsome!
Old Mar 2, 2010, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by eTiLiKo
Both base and comparison. I use metric setting, and whatever veichle I select (also the user defined veichles if i put in one) if I select 4th gear the dyno graph disappears and show zero for power and torque.

EDIT, I tried the imperial setting, the base pull is OK, the comparison give the same problem
Ahh, I must have made some errors with the metric tables.

Originally Posted by hediki12
i love this program. cant wait for a afr chart 2 b incorporated into it. also if we can compare 3-4 logs that would be awsome!
Don't hold your breath on more than 2 pulls being loaded at once. It takes a great deal of space just to have 2 pulls setup currently. We want it to be easy to use while not having it appear too "busy" on the screen. Once the beta testing is done on the stand-alone version I'm sure we can see how involved it will be to add the other features though.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 09:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jack_of_Trades

Don't hold your breath on more than 2 pulls being loaded at once. It takes a great deal of space just to have 2 pulls setup currently. We want it to be easy to use while not having it appear too "busy" on the screen. Once the beta testing is done on the stand-alone version I'm sure we can see how involved it will be to add the other features though.
nice i cant wait! so wats the major dif between the standalone vs the exel version? beside the fact we wont need excel? also what smothing do you recommend? i use to use the default 12 but i found 10 and 7 better it actualy showes were my turbo falls off it power band. should we just go for prefrence?
Old Mar 7, 2010, 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hediki12
nice i cant wait! so wats the major dif between the standalone vs the exel version? beside the fact we wont need excel? also what smothing do you recommend? i use to use the default 12 but i found 10 and 7 better it actualy showes were my turbo falls off it power band. should we just go for prefrence?
The major difference is simply what you mentioned, it requires no additional software to work. Also I believe he is working on software now that would have a better datalogging version than Evoscan, a reflashing program like ECUFlash and the VDR all in ONE software pack (which can automatically show you your last pull on the graph). Plus you can do live-mapping so you can change the reflashable settings while the car is running in real-time . If he can pull that off, we'd have one heck of a one-stop-shop program to do everything at once. *crosses fingers*
Old Mar 7, 2010, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
i must be doing somthing wrong beacuse on my evoscan logs i am unable to view them in anything but evoscan?? how do i do this? please help
thanks
Old Mar 7, 2010, 11:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by evo420
i must be doing somthing wrong beacuse on my evoscan logs i am unable to view them in anything but evoscan?? how do i do this? please help
thanks
PM me and ill help you.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone have this problem?

As you can see I paste my datalog into the cells and this is what it gives me??? I have redownloaded vdr a couple times and it might give me a whole graph the first time I paste and maybe a second then it does this any ideas why?
Old Mar 11, 2010, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

Did you only copy/paste only the portion of the pull while at WOT? If you email me that log, i can see if i can find the error for ya. (PunkDivo78 at hotmail dot com)
Old Mar 11, 2010, 03:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by 03lances
Anyone have this problem?

As you can see I paste my datalog into the cells and this is what it gives me??? I have redownloaded vdr a couple times and it might give me a whole graph the first time I paste and maybe a second then it does this any ideas why?
I had it once. Delete and re-install a new VDR on your computer.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 04:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have done that twice with no change . As far as sending you the log its not one specific log that does it. Once it does it once it will continue to do it to every log no matter what. Unless I uninstall and reins or restart the computer. I have noticed something. When I copy and paste each column separately it does not seem to happen as often if at all but whenever I copy both seconds and rpm at once that seems to be when it will do this.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

which version of excel are you using, or are you using openoffice?

Quick Reply: Virtual Dyno Room-Dyno Simulator