Notices
ECU Flash

Zeitronix Map Sensor Speed Density

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2011, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Clifton New Jersey Lived: Daytona Beach, Florida Lived: Port Orange, Florida
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zeitronix Map Sensor Speed Density

I was wondering if anyone has done the speed density setup using the map sensor that you can buy for the zeitronix AFR. I have searched and can't find anything, if anyone has any info i would appreciate it TY
Old Feb 11, 2011, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Skylineracer
I was wondering if anyone has done the speed density setup using the map sensor that you can buy for the zeitronix AFR. I have searched and can't find anything, if anyone has any info i would appreciate it TY
I did it with their 5 bar sensor.

You'll probably want to contact them via email for an adapter which is like 20 bucks if i remember it. Secondly you'll probably want to use the map sensor adapter for an AEM unit which uses the same thread type as the zeitronix sensor. This will be like another 30-40 bucks.

At that point it should work.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 08:16 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Clifton New Jersey Lived: Daytona Beach, Florida Lived: Port Orange, Florida
Originally Posted by RoadSpike
I did it with their 5 bar sensor.

You'll probably want to contact them via email for an adapter which is like 20 bucks if i remember it. Secondly you'll probably want to use the map sensor adapter for an AEM unit which uses the same thread type as the zeitronix sensor. This will be like another 30-40 bucks.

At that point it should work.
whats this adapter for?
Old Feb 11, 2011, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

whats this adapter for?
You'll want the adapter so you can literally plug it into the stock wiring harness spot. The zeitronix round 3 pin doesn't fit in the square 3 pin stock plug .

Of course i'm suggesting the sensor literally would be on the manifold putting in some line somewhere is doable but not advised. You want instantaneous pressure inputs not delays.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 10:23 PM
Evolved Member

You'll want the adapter so you can literally plug it into the stock wiring harness spot. The zeitronix round 3 pin doesn't fit in the square 3 pin stock plug .

Of course i'm suggesting the sensor literally would be on the manifold putting in some line somewhere is doable but not advised. You want instantaneous pressure inputs not delays.
lmao OOOOO ok that makes more sense now, i didn't think about it really i was just figuring that i would need to make a few splices but adapter are nicer. Also did u scale the map sensor yourself or did you use the aem? thanks
Old Feb 11, 2011, 10:53 PM
Evolved Member

lmao OOOOO ok that makes more sense now, i didn't think about it really i was just figuring that i would need to make a few splices but adapter are nicer. Also did u scale the map sensor yourself or did you use the aem? thanks
I created those scalings you know :P

I called them AEM because the sensors from zeitronix and AEM are indentical. Plus i figured people would have been more likely to have an AEM one than a zeitronix one.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

I created those scalings you know :P

I called them AEM because the sensors from zeitronix and AEM are indentical. Plus i figured people would have been more likely to have an AEM one than a zeitronix one.
well i got in touch with zeitronix and ordered the harness adapter, THANK YOU!!!