Notices
ECU Flash

MUT tables change depending on XML used?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2018, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MUT tables change depending on XML used?

ok so i am now lurking around ECUflash and getting to know my way around it before i alter anything. This is on a pro tuned file and i do not want to change anything unless i completely understand what is changing.

I am currently studying how to log WBO2 through the ecu and im looking around the MUT table as MrFred's post says to change MUT12 to 8409.

if I open my tune file using the base tephra v7 xml, the MUT table looks a certain way with all the different values inside the cells, but if i use Phenem's Tephra v7 xml with other mods added (like the extra rear o2 settings) then the MUT table looks completely different and theres different values inside the cells.

my question is, will these values changing have any alterations to my tune? i dont know which XML file to use and change MUT12 in, and i do not want to use the wrong MUT table if its going to change my tune / how the car behaves, as i dont have the tuning experience to fix it quite yet.

here are the pictures of the MUT tables and some periphery tables that also change. Whats the reason for this and what does it affect on the vehicle's behavior?

base Tephra XML MUT table

base Tephra XML periphery tables

Phenem XML MUT table

Phenem XML periphery tables