Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Stock turbo.. Ivey tune

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2010, 12:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RussK3
Well what happened was i bought injectors through them and they did the install the they flashed the ecu and dyno tuning. when they were done he pulled it out front, I paid them and got into my car to leave. I started it and right away the idle was ruff and it sounded like i had some cams! I drove it down the street and below 3k rpm it was ruff after that it ran smooth. I turned around went back. they popped the hood and saw the injectors loose so they re-tightened them and it ran fine. I wondering if the injectors were loose while they were tuning it. I mentioned it to them but they said it wasn't a factor. hard to believe. I see lots of evo's pulling over 300whp with similar mods.
Dude I don't wanna be mean I wouldn't go back to them again. They tuned your car you came back 5 min later and your injectors were loose, stuff likenthat just don't happen... You have more mods then me and made about 50whp less... Odd I would say so
Old May 14, 2010, 02:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LookThatsMe
Dude I don't wanna be mean I wouldn't go back to them again. They tuned your car you came back 5 min later and your injectors were loose, stuff likenthat just don't happen... You have more mods then me and made about 50whp less... Odd I would say so
I would have to agree thats not normal...with the mods he has compared to the mods you have you'd think he would most likely be making around the same power as you if not more?