Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

king of the cbrd dyno!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2011, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnBradley
Holy schnikeys.

No matter what it puts down on a DJ that is some serious power in that 6psi from last time. I am gonna have to step my game up if I bring my car out now

Congrats Will and Charlie
Thanks! Aaron hurry up an make the trip out here! And don't forget the car! I'll call you this week for those parts! Thanks!
Old Jan 1, 2011, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

760 on the cbrd heartbreaker dear god. nice power bro i can only imagine how hard that thing pulls
Old Jan 1, 2011, 04:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by batty200
I am wondering if the upgraded fuel feed line caused E-Specs tune to now be too rich since there would be more fuel at the same duty cycle causing a power loss from when he dyno tuned it at 815whp. Then once you were able to go full tilt on the dyno with more fuel you obviously tuned it correctly with the larger fuel feed. Either way that is a ****load of power and job well done. Go DJ and go get AWD's HP record for a 6765.
AH ya.. that makes more sense now. I always thought cbrd dyno was about 13-14% difference then dynojet. makes sense. 20% seems to much.

Will, Charlies name is spelled Kreionic not Krieonic.. get his name spelled right so the man gets more customers to tune
Old Jan 1, 2011, 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah I'm not even driving it! Traction I my enemy! Also I'm letting it sit till I can I get my e85 tester! I really want to know what it is we made this power on! E85? E70? Cause I know some people make thier own mix with enthonal and race gas. When I go to the Dynojet I'm gonna film from testing the fuel before putting it in the car the whole way to the Dyno run. Just to show everything!
Old Jan 1, 2011, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

Oh snap! My stupid iPhone 4 spells for me!
Old Jan 1, 2011, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

Ill get the graph up in a day for you Will. Glad you're happy with everything. I want to take it to a DJ very soon as well if you go with out me just keep me posted.

Have fun with the car, be safe and dont kill yourself!!
Old Jan 1, 2011, 04:59 PM
Evolving Member

Trying to work on the girlfriend so we can make the trade
The car is nasty...awesome work to all of you guys
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts
So back in the day when it was still on the stock computer this did 670 or 680 once or twice didnt it? I am just wondering if since CBRD's dyno cell looks to be a little more climate controlled and the one E uses is more outdoor if we have some weather making the difference in power from Mustang to DJ more pronounced.

Regardless, this is AWESOME power and getting another 110whp in 6psi is definitely no joke. I am going to stick with my tradition of not guessing numbers out loud so no one can blame me for jinxing it LOL
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah we were surprised as hell also on the results! Damn Aaron you jinxed me! Lmao! In the one power pull video you can hear the distortion in the video from how the power changed! I'm posting the other videos now!
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:12 PM
Evolved Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtUw7..._order&list=UL
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:13 PM
Evolved Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RnQY...WWItZY&index=1
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

dyno reading

im waiting for charlie to get the graph up but here is the pic of one of the 760 runs
Attached Thumbnails king of the cbrd dyno!-760.jpg  
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
505wtq at 7200rpm LOL. omg. your car is prob one of the quickest street cars in PA.
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JohnBradley
So back in the day when it was still on the stock computer this did 670 or 680 once or twice didnt it? I am just wondering if since CBRD's dyno cell looks to be a little more climate controlled and the one E uses is more outdoor if we have some weather making the difference in power from Mustang to DJ more pronounced.

Regardless, this is AWESOME power and getting another 110whp in 6psi is definitely no joke. I am going to stick with my tradition of not guessing numbers out loud so no one can blame me for jinxing it LOL
The dyno read 670 peak i believe but the run printed out was 650 on the sheet so thier was probally a 20 hp spike and yes speed density stock ecu at 38psi. This time we did back to back pulls and were the same. We are taking it to a dynojet to validate everything. Since that run we installed the cosworth head, kiggly hla, went from gscs2 to gscs3 cams , gsc zerotick lifters, went from sd to aem, buschur fabricated intake manifold, and more boost. Note; car still has a/c, power steering, stock compression, pump e85, true street car. lmao!
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Aaron your car will beat mine do to driver mod! When you come out we are going to the track and see who can break something first! I want Chad to take a pass in my car! Hell we all will take turns! I'm gonna build another engine anyways! I need to get a scatter shield and driveshaft loop! I value my legs and cojones! Lmao!

Quick Reply: king of the cbrd dyno!