Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

king of the cbrd dyno!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2011, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tom, forcefedred is running a 4202 with 52psi! Mack truck boost! Jesse film me from the apache ! That would be a badass video! All of us are pretty much central pa! If we all get together that would be a cool video! Thousands of horsepower!
Old Jan 2, 2011, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Charlie was my original tuner. He was unavailable at the time it was tuned and Charlie was the one who actually told me about erk! He said he was good so I took it to him. He did do a great job and I paid my dues and respect to him. He new Charlie was my tuner and friend before the car was tuned. Believe me we went above and beyond to have erk tune the car. My team actually stayed in queens over night. If you could have the best of the best work on your car wouldn't you?
Old Jan 2, 2011, 07:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by pizzamanevo8
Tom, forcefedred is running a 4202 with 52psi! Mack truck boost! Jesse film me from the apache ! That would be a badass video! All of us are pretty much central pa! If we all get together that would be a cool video! Thousands of horsepower!
yes i found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA0QX2mx9pk

LOL.
Old Jan 2, 2011, 07:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ForceFedRed
Hal's is belt drive off of the intake cam, mine is driven directly from the exhaust cam through a coupling.

It's the DVDT Fab bracket, also sold under the Magnus name.

I had some issues with electric pumps and fixed the issue.

Here is a full build thread, from 2000 with the stock turbo to current.

http://www.patuned.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108
Just read the entire thread.. great write up and good documentary on your car. you're a good writer.. Everyone with a high HP car runs into the same issues you have so dont feel alone, although..... im sure you already knew that anyways

The installing rings upside down is crazy though, i bet you were very pissed off.

And how it got damaged, due to the nitrous.. that sucks man. you think maybe if you didnt spray it would have stayed together?
Old Jan 2, 2011, 07:56 PM
Evolved Member

Tom, ask jesse about his breakin method!
Old Jan 2, 2011, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by tscompusa
Just read the entire thread.. great write up and good documentary on your car. you're a good writer.. Everyone with a high HP car runs into the same issues you have so dont feel alone, although..... im sure you already knew that anyways

The installing rings upside down is crazy though, i bet you were very pissed off.

And how it got damaged, due to the nitrous.. that sucks man. you think maybe if you didnt spray it would have stayed together?
I've learned a lot over the last decade making the dang thing work.

I was angry, but relieved to find a definite cause of the problem. I'm sure if I weren't spraying it it would have lived a long life.

Now I just need to find the time to actually get it to the track
Old Jan 2, 2011, 08:01 PM
Former Sponsor

I've learned a lot over the last decade making the dang thing work.

I was angry, but relieved to find a definite cause of the problem. I'm sure if I weren't spraying it it would have lived a long life.

Now I just need to find the time to actually get it to the track
it must be ****ing wicked at 50psi+ on a 42R man.
Old Jan 2, 2011, 08:03 PM

Will, I've been a member here since '03 and all my posts are within the past month and whoreing up your threads.

Old Jan 2, 2011, 08:05 PM
Former Sponsor

i beat the **** out of mine also if thats what you're gonna say. i followed that guy at http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

before i go to track with you guys ill turn boost up to about 42psi so i dont feel slow.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 04:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Will, I've been a member here since '03 and all my posts are within the past month and whoreing up your threads.

hey Jesse whats up, its Saxon from IMW who had all the turbo honda's, im new to this whole scene but just picked up an 06 MR

id love to meet up with some of you guys who actually know what your doing with these cars and pick at some of your knowledge
Old Jan 3, 2011, 05:40 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I forgot to say I'm still on stock spark plug wires and okada coil packs no ignition boxes. Ngk iridium plugs, and amsoil dominator 15w50 oil and amsoil t-case and diff fluid.
Hi Pizzaman, very impressive results you have, congratulations. Itīs also great to see that your ignition is holding good at your power level, as I have the Okadaīs too but with Magnecor plug leads. It seems I donīt need to worry about upgrading on ignition anymore .

Congratulations,

Ricardo
Old Jan 3, 2011, 05:44 AM
Evolved Member

My plugs are gapped at .19 and working awesome!
Old Jan 3, 2011, 05:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by saxon
hey Jesse whats up, its Saxon from IMW who had all the turbo honda's, im new to this whole scene but just picked up an 06 MR

id love to meet up with some of you guys who actually know what your doing with these cars and pick at some of your knowledge
You should know me then! I own the brothers pizza where we had all those huge car meets! I'm will! D-rob , Kerr, know me! Welcome to the world of it's never done! Lol!
Old Jan 3, 2011, 05:50 AM
Evolved Member

That's good! Your 8 year run of being antisocial is over! Lmao! Time to let people know who's not scared of turning the wick up!
Old Jan 3, 2011, 06:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You should know me then! I own the brothers pizza where we had all those huge car meets! I'm will! D-rob , Kerr, know me! Welcome to the world of it's never done! Lol!
ive heard of ya but im up in pottsville for the past 5 months and lived near Corning ny before that so ive never been to the meets, only been to IMW and have known john for awhile now. i just need to talk John into tuning my car down on cbrd's dyno and find someone to convert it to speed density

Last edited by saxon; Jan 3, 2011 at 06:52 AM.

Quick Reply: king of the cbrd dyno!