my evo8 on 91oct - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning and Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

my evo8 on 91oct

 
Old Jan 2, 2011, 04:32 PM
  #1  
Evolving Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my evo 8 on 91 oct

Mods:

Last edited by 03RRVIII; Jun 30, 2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: edited
03RRVIII is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 04:50 PM
  #2  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: pa
Posts: 5,375
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
you had it in the right section.. it looked like a solid tune to me man. why did you delete it?
tscompusa2 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 07:15 PM
  #3  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chico, CA (Nor-Cal)
Posts: 2,383
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
???
Boosted Tuning is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 07:47 PM
  #4  
Evolving Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tscompusa View Post
you had it in the right section.. it looked like a solid tune to me man. why did you delete it?
i was trippin,
03RRVIII is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 08:34 PM
  #5  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: pa
Posts: 5,375
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 03RRVIII View Post
i was trippin,
lol. why the weird correction? mustang is 0.95 on the program. you should set it to dynojet and leave it.

Either way, great control over the a/f and nice tune.. looks solid as said above.
tscompusa2 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 08:36 PM
  #6  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chico, CA (Nor-Cal)
Posts: 2,383
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Can you please post a "dynojet" chart? Dynojet is the industry standard for comparing numbers and is also favored here in this sub forum.
Boosted Tuning is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 08:38 PM
  #7  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chico, CA (Nor-Cal)
Posts: 2,383
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by tscompusa View Post
lol. why the weird correction? mustang is 0.95 on the program. you should set it to dynojet and leave it.

Either way, great control over the a/f and nice tune.. looks solid as said above.
On older version of VD, the MD CF was .98, before we did more comparison tests and settled at .95

He is using an older version.

OP, I would suggest DLing the newest VD, running your logs though and posting the results using the dynojet mode.

Last edited by Boosted Tuning; Jan 2, 2011 at 09:28 PM.
Boosted Tuning is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 09:14 PM
  #8  
Evolving Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boosted Tuning View Post
On older version of VD, the MD CF was .98, before we did more comparison test and settled at .95

He is using an older version.

OP, I would suggest DLing the newest VD, running your logs though and posting the results using the dynojet mode.
i just downloaded the newest version, but when i open it i get this message

03RRVIII is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 09:17 PM
  #9  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: pa
Posts: 5,375
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 03RRVIII View Post
i just downloaded the newest version, but when i open it i get this message

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en

Last edited by tscompusa2; Jan 2, 2011 at 09:23 PM.
tscompusa2 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 09:29 PM
  #10  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chico, CA (Nor-Cal)
Posts: 2,383
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Also make sure you do complete uninstall and delete the install folder.
Boosted Tuning is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 10:05 PM
  #11  
Evolving Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts




i cant install that either




i tried deleting my old one, but it wont let me do it
03RRVIII is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 10:07 PM
  #12  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: pa
Posts: 5,375
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 03RRVIII View Post


i cant install that either




i tried deleting my old one, but it wont let me do it
Windows 7? you gotta disable it a retarded way in windows 7. but try the newest one instead. no point in downgrading it. one second.

try this one http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...5-b386f32c0992
tscompusa2 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 10:13 PM
  #13  
Evolving Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tscompusa View Post
Windows 7? you gotta disable it a retarded way in windows 7. but try the newest one instead. no point in downgrading it. one second.

try this one http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...5-b386f32c0992
no its an XP
03RRVIII is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 10:18 PM
  #14  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: pa
Posts: 5,375
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 03RRVIII View Post
no its an XP
xp has nothing special.. just go to control panel add/remove and get rid of it.. and reinstall new.

on vista/7 its an actual service that needs disabled.

try to install the v4 one i posted.
tscompusa2 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2011, 10:38 PM
  #15  
Evolving Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tscompusa View Post
xp has nothing special.. just go to control panel add/remove and get rid of it.. and reinstall new.

on vista/7 its an actual service that needs disabled.

try to install the v4 one i posted.
i got it to work after installing this one, but everytime i click/adjust anything i get this ERROR

03RRVIII is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.