Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Laser Deceptor... Installed and Reviewed... With Pictures (56k... go away)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2007, 02:48 PM
JTG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xpehbam....

I am the North American Rep. for this laser jammer and I have just had the laser deceptor II "Professionally Tested" by the Professionals that tried to get a speed reading my car over 20 times in the laser 2 years. I also own every active police lidar gun in use in the US and Canada for testing. Before that I was relying just on my V1 for protection but I got 3 laser tickets in 1 month. Plus my clients tell me in emails and phone call's about when they just got hit with laser and they were speeding and they didnt get a ticket and how much they love the laser deceptor laser jammer. Also you if you would have read his post, "Dont Try To Run" said that he was driving 56 in a 35mph zone and he was hit and jammed the cop until about 50ft away from the cop shooting laser. He was also about 300 feet away when he got hit with laser and the laser deceptor saved him. So, please in the future when you start to speak about something you know nothing about please send a PM or do some research.

Enjoy this video of my jamming the Washington High Way patrol doing a sneaky laser trap with lase deceptor II.

http://my.videoegg.com/video/dnwTeH
Old Aug 23, 2007, 03:08 PM
Evolving Member

dear sir. I have since sold my EVO but it has come to my attention via radardetector.net that you are now selling what is known in the industry to be rubbish. the product you are selling is also known as a Laser Mimic which was mass produced by Attowave subsidiary. Dongin Electronics. Attowave is the same company that make Rocky Mountain Radar.

The Mimic was a direct knock off of the Blinder M-10 but with lower quality and powered LEDs.

The person who engineered the Mimic was Blinders first US franchise owner who had the plans and engineering from the M-10. A couple years after being dumped by Blinder International, he met up with prior Attowave techs (that were now Dongin Electronics and doing contract work with Attowave) and they reversed engineered the M-20 and came out with the Mimic.

They also sold this very same unit (some with modifications) with other names that include:
First Strike - FSLD100
Laser Tech
Road Angel
Mega Jammer
Denpa J-100
Laser Mimic
Snooper SLD950XAttowave is the same company that make Rocky Mountain Radar.

As a member of the Guys of Lidar quiet frankly, the one name that is trusted in this industry I can tell you the product you are selling does not work as advertised and you are misleading these board members.

Furthermore Radar Roy & SML both tested your product and it failed.

http://order.wickenburgweb.com/resou...deos/Mimic.htm

I would strongly ADVICE you to cease the promotion of your product & the sell of it.

To all forum members I caution you that this man is selling a product that does not work as advertised. For further information please visit radardetector.net or guysoflidar.com

I will keep an eye on you & this thread. The administrators have also been notified.

If you would like to rebuttal this then I would ask that you send me a sample of your product that will be tested against the Pro Laser 3, Pro Laser 2, Pro - Lite, LTI Marksman 20 / 20, LTI LRB 100PPS & LRB, Laser Atlanta, & Stalker LZ1. It will be placed by a professional installer, on a 2007 WHITE Jeep Cherokee with chrome grill. After the testing I will then package the product and mail it back to you. The results will be public knowledge and we shall let your product speak for its-self.

The blatant rip off of customers will not be permitted on my watch.

Last edited by thestaton; Aug 23, 2007 at 03:31 PM.
Old Aug 23, 2007, 03:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JTG
xpehbam....

I am the North American Rep. for this laser jammer and I have just had the laser deceptor II "Professionally Tested" by the Professionals that tried to get a speed reading my car over 20 times in the laser 2 years. I also own every active police lidar gun in use in the US and Canada for testing. Before that I was relying just on my V1 for protection but I got 3 laser tickets in 1 month. Plus my clients tell me in emails and phone call's about when they just got hit with laser and they were speeding and they didnt get a ticket and how much they love the laser deceptor laser jammer. Also you if you would have read his post, "Dont Try To Run" said that he was driving 56 in a 35mph zone and he was hit and jammed the cop until about 50ft away from the cop shooting laser. He was also about 300 feet away when he got hit with laser and the laser deceptor saved him. So, please in the future when you start to speak about something you know nothing about please send a PM or do some research.

Enjoy this video of my jamming the Washington High Way patrol doing a sneaky laser trap with lase deceptor II.

http://my.videoegg.com/video/dnwTeH
your video shows your jammer was good for about 3 seconds and then the officer got punch through. just by listening to the valentine 1 gives this away.
Old Aug 23, 2007, 04:29 PM
JTG

First of all "thestaton" there is several members on the site that have the laser deceptor II and the laser deceptor III have had it save their butts. your little video fromt he 2005 SML tests are total bunk just to promote your blinder jammers, but again since Radar Roy sold Blinders everything else that was tested did worst. I have proven over and over again for my clients that the laser deceptor works and even have quite of few dealers through the US. So you can say what ever wish but the members here have heard success stories from other memebers and the word has spread. So you keep on promoting whatever you want and so will I and my customers will continue buying a laser jammer is affordable and quite a very good jammer.

Concerning the video of me jamming the cop I was jamming him but he was unable to get a quick reading off of my headlite since that is all he saw because the laser deceptor II was jamming him. He had just a very short window to shoot me but picked the wrong car.

Guys of lidar...LOL...Have a good day...I have to shipment some laser deceptors out to my customers. Just remember I ship all over the US so if you want one you have to pay full price since I dont give samples out like what GOL gets all the time to promote.
Old Aug 23, 2007, 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

What about the Passport ZR3 shiffter? I have one and it has done its job so far. What are your thoughts on this?
Old Aug 23, 2007, 07:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dustin03
What about the Passport ZR3 shiffter? I have one and it has done its job so far. What are your thoughts on this?
guysoflidar.com we have tested it extensively. the results speak for themselves my opinion doesn't matter when I have hard evidence.
Old Aug 23, 2007, 08:23 PM
Evolved Member

Wow I never new how good that one was it did one of the best jobs out of the Jammers
Old Aug 23, 2007, 08:33 PM
JTG

Well sure a member of GOL would say that because it is what they sell, test and makes sure that "IT" does good with a paid off cop that does the shooting. I have done testing with the ZR3 (3 heads up front) and it did ok but no where near as well as the GOL protray's. It doesnt suprise me that the GOL push's what Radar Roy sells, tests and then discredits anything and everything else and call's it junk and only gives "5" Stars to what they sell. I have had no customers call me saying they have got a ticket but I have recieved many call's and emails from my customers saying how much they love the laser deceptor and then they tell their friends about it and spread the word.

Dustin.......... here is a video of the Beltronic's LP 904/905 (Same thing as the Blinder and ZR3 laser jammer).

Enjoy...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...957&pr=goog-sl

Last edited by JTG; Aug 23, 2007 at 08:43 PM.
Old Aug 24, 2007, 05:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JTG
Well sure a member of GOL would say that because it is what they sell, test and makes sure that "IT" does good with a paid off cop that does the shooting. I have done testing with the ZR3 (3 heads up front) and it did ok but no where near as well as the GOL protray's. It doesnt suprise me that the GOL push's what Radar Roy sells, tests and then discredits anything and everything else and call's it junk and only gives "5" Stars to what they sell. I have had no customers call me saying they have got a ticket but I have recieved many call's and emails from my customers saying how much they love the laser deceptor and then they tell their friends about it and spread the word.

Dustin.......... here is a video of the Beltronic's LP 904/905 (Same thing as the Blinder and ZR3 laser jammer).

Enjoy...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...957&pr=goog-sl
Guys of Lidar does not sell anything, nor do we announce winners or losers. We simply state the facts. The product in question is yours, and it has nothing to do with me.

Thanks for proving a point, LED based jammers are not effective over 1000FT without the help of a black vehicle & Veil. Since you are selling a LED based jammer, that was designed to be a knock off of the Blinder M20.

Why not just sell it as the Laser Mimic?

Last edited by thestaton; Aug 24, 2007 at 05:25 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2007, 09:54 AM
JTG

Thestaton.........

You say that "Thanks for proving a point, LED based jammers are not effective over 1000FT'??????? Dont confuse Blinder and Beltronics with the laser deceptor.

Are you crazy? I have tested my customers cars and seen the laser deceptor II and laser decepter III jam as far away as 3,000 feet. I do regular testing on these units from a normal shooting distance of 2,000 to 2,500 feet and the laser deceptor does excellent. I even let the customers shoot their own car from the same distance so they can see what a cop would see and also to show them that there laser jammer really really works..they always come out believers.
Old Aug 25, 2007, 03:22 AM
Evolving Member

Looks like now people are getting interested in this after I was the guinea pig. I would like to give you a little tip. A toggle switch is your friend. Place it in between your power or ground and have some extra wire and route the switch somewhere near your shifter, As that is the place your hand usually sits when driving, I assume.

This way, When your jammer goes off, You don't have to reach for the jammer and start scrolling it down to turn it off, Just slow down to a legal speed and flick the switch to turn the jammer off! And don't forget to turn it back on when you're a good distance away from the officer.
Old Aug 25, 2007, 11:44 PM
JTG

Any good save stories you want to talk about? I know your buddy Ian with the white Mazda 3 with the laser deceptor II jammed a police laser trap already.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 01:51 AM

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...laser+deceptor

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...laser+deceptor
Old Aug 26, 2007, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by JTG
It doesnt suprise me that the GOL push's what Radar Roy sells, tests and then discredits anything and everything else and call's it junk and only gives "5" Stars to what they sell.
Well why don't you explain why the Valentine One radar detector wins in the majority of the GOL testing but they don't sell it and neither does Radar Roy.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

Here is a wonderful concept for all of you worrying about these jammer/detector whatever they are.

Dont speed?

Quick Reply: Laser Deceptor... Installed and Reviewed... With Pictures (56k... go away)