Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Laser Deceptor... Installed and Reviewed... With Pictures (56k... go away)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2007, 01:11 PM
JTG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It really doesnt matter since I since I have alot of happy customers that believe in the laser deceptor and I knew you are part of GOL. I would talk about this on Radardetector.net but you all banned me for disagreeing with GOL, Roy and Veil Guy for ripping off the consumers selling junk products like VEIL (Doesnt work, but GOL recommends it), Laser Shield (Doesnt work, but GOL recommneds it) and Roy sells re-conditoned radar detectors and sells them as new (Wonder why he has such a high return rate of radar detectors, because Radar Roy recycles his broken products and rip's off the members there.) GOL if you guys want to continue this conversation lets talk about in on the correct forum....Radar Detector.net since this is a Car forum. I will continue selling and testing and there is nothing GOL or Radar Roy can do about it.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 04:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LancerGTS
Here is a wonderful concept for all of you worrying about these jammer/detector whatever they are.

Dont speed?
You drive a GTS. We drive Evos. If we are cruising at 65 mph, sneeze and hit the throttle by accident, we're now doing 80-85. The response is just that sick. Just dont speed. Some people actually have flawless driving records and obey the rules of the road religously. The 5.0 dont give a rats @ss about that because no matter how old you are, they only see a big wing and a silly car. Its the reason older guys like myself are getting out of these vehicles and into German cars. Just remember that good drivers are unfairly caught up in speed traps too.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 04:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JTG
It really doesnt matter since I since I have alot of happy customers that believe in the laser deceptor and I knew you are part of GOL. I would talk about this on Radardetector.net but you all banned me for disagreeing with GOL, Roy and Veil Guy for ripping off the consumers selling junk products like VEIL (Doesnt work, but GOL recommends it), Laser Shield (Doesnt work, but GOL recommneds it) and Roy sells re-conditoned radar detectors and sells them as new (Wonder why he has such a high return rate of radar detectors, because Radar Roy recycles his broken products and rip's off the members there.) GOL if you guys want to continue this conversation lets talk about in on the correct forum....Radar Detector.net since this is a Car forum. I will continue selling and testing and there is nothing GOL or Radar Roy can do about it.
I tested the Veil. It does work. I wouldnt use it on my cars though.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 04:44 PM
JTG

Sorry to be a nag but how did you test it?
Old Aug 26, 2007, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JTG
Sorry to be a nag but how did you test it?
Thats not important. You are one in a few who says it doesnt work. Versus a whole lot of others that says it does. So I tested it. I dont like the fact that it wears off and darkens anything it coats but it does work when used correctly.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 05:00 PM
JTG

Yes it is important that I ask. Just like alot of people who think K40 laser jammers dont work ( tested that jammer several times) and it never worked, but the owners say..."I have never recieved a ticket for 2-3 years", the reason is they werent hit with laser during that time. So again, you say you tested it so what testing process did you use? Sorry that I do alot of testing, I dont believe someone when they say "I tested it but have nothing to back it up with" or "alot of other people have tested it", that does not cut it for me since they are not goin to pay for the ticket. So again...NoTec what did you test the "VEIL" with? I still have pics with VEIL on my headlights when I did my testing process and my passager headlight still has VEIL on it..Driver light got broken and was replaced.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Dude, its Sunday night and I got my woman to chill with. I've spent too much time here. I have nothing to prove here. You have happy customers. That's all that is important. When I review a product, it's a complete review. I'm not reviewing Veil here. This thread is about the Laser Deceptor. The jammer that I still havent seen any evidence of it successfully jamming a Laser Atlanta Speedlaser, Stalker Lz1, or any of the LTi equipment. Have a good night bro.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 05:16 PM
JTG

Have you not seen the video's? Its obivous that you cant tell the difference from different laser gun sounds and what they are when you look through the lidar gun HUD. You have a girl chilling with you and you are finding time to respond to me? Maybe when you get done watching your movie you can respond with how you tested the "VEIL" and let us all know what police lidar guns you used for the testing. I am looking forward to it.

NoTec....

Lets see your "Full Review" of VEIL that you conducted.....

1). Video.....

2). Pics.....

3). Review....

Since you say you have not seen any evidence that the laser deceptor can jam any of those above mentioned lidar guns....name the lidar gun in this video..btw the black truck is a client of mine.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16780967230338

Last edited by JTG; Aug 26, 2007 at 05:26 PM.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 06:21 PM
JTG

I just conducted some testing on my clients 2003 Acura MDX which has the Laser Deceptor II (2 heads up front) and a separate test of the brand new Blinder M45 Xtreme (been doing that all day) and did a comparision test between the 2. I also took video of the 2 laser jammers and will post up later tonight after some more laser jammer testing of the Blinder M45.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 06:39 PM
Evolving Member

Here is my rebuttal thread that proves that he is selling you a repackaged laser mimic.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=291729
Old Aug 26, 2007, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Originally Posted by Dont Try To Run
Secondly, I did not pay for this jammer. He gave it to me for free, as long as I convinced my friends to purchase it from him which I did, but I told them to hold on because of everyone saying this is a knock off product. In addition, that jamming story that I told was 100% true, I have no reason to lie to any of you honestly. If this jammer does not (even though it definitely did there), I need to know as I cannot afford more speeding tickets.
FYI, Here's what the OP had to say on a different forum.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 06:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by robertrinaustin
FYI, Here's what the OP had to say on a different forum.
LMAO. I knew something was up. Why not give me one for free. Let me test it and if it works against the weapons over here, I'll purchase it and a few more. I would post the truth on this forum and others as well. I've got nothing to loose. JTG does though. If his product fails to perform, he'll have to walk away as mysteriously as he appeared.

On a side note, why is this dude attacking me about Veil instead of proving his product? And don't forget to aim at the headlights and outer hardpoints of the vehicle and from varying angles. Veil is not the subject here. The laser deceptor/mimic is.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 06:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
There's another thread putting this to the test and it failed!
Old Aug 27, 2007, 09:57 AM
JTG

NoTec..

Yeah give it to you for free....I gave you pricing of the laser deceptor laser jammer. Why didnt I give you it for free? I dont give things for free and never will. I have had people ask for samples and I told them they pay retail. If some little high school kid wants to act like he didnt pay for the lase deceptor III well that is his problem. He has my personal cell # and was very happy to contact when the laser decepter saved him from getting a ticket. You brought up VEIL saying that you tested it but you had no proof of those testing's. You wouldnt name the lidar guns you used and what auto's were used for the VEIL. I have nothing to hide and have shown several videos and you have shown nothing.

Sharkbite2000.....

When was this put to test and it failed? I love all this BS that was started by "TheStaton" on this site.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JTG
NoTec..

Yeah give it to you for free....I gave you pricing of the laser deceptor laser jammer. Why didnt I give you it for free? I dont give things for free and never will. I have had people ask for samples and I told them they pay retail. If some little high school kid wants to act like he didnt pay for the lase deceptor III well that is his problem. He has my personal cell # and was very happy to contact when the laser decepter saved him from getting a ticket. You brought up VEIL saying that you tested it but you had no proof of those testing's. You wouldnt name the lidar guns you used and what auto's were used for the VEIL. I have nothing to hide and have shown several videos and you have shown nothing.

Sharkbite2000.....

When was this put to test and it failed? I love all this BS that was started by "TheStaton" on this site.
Actually, look at post 31. That would be your post bringing up Veil and addressing it as a junk product. I simply said you were incorrect. I have absolutely nothing to prove here as this is not my thread and such. You are distributing a product that has mixed reviews and we want to get to the bottom of it.

My proposition above was that I install it and test. I review it and if it proved to be as great a product as you claim, I would buy it and a few more units. If it sucked, then I would ship it back to you and refund you your shipping. Sorry I didn't make that clear. If another enthusiast tests your product and it performs well, that's the best advertisement. But if it sucks, it would mean the end of you pulling the wool over the eyes of radar detector/lidar/jammer newbies.

Oh yeah, keep insulting your clients. I'm sure you're well on your way to building a positive rep here.

Lets keep this positive and insult free. I don't want these threads to end up locked.

Quick Reply: Laser Deceptor... Installed and Reviewed... With Pictures (56k... go away)