Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Laser Deceptor is the Laser Mimic...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2007, 03:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TempeRacerGuy
OK, for those of us that don't speak "Jammer Geek Chic" could you please decypher what this table is telling us?
http://speed.g-zona.hr/slt/results_2007.html

The left column is the laser gun that was used against the laser jammers.

HL = Head Light
CM = Center Mass or aiming at the license plate.

As per the Laser Deceptor / Laser Mimic in those tests let me break it down.

Against the LTI 100PPS Laser Gun. They got punch through or they got a reading. Any time there is a reading there is a chance you just got a ticket.

In this case they got a reading on the Head Light at: 248 Meters and 226 Meters.
When they shot center mass at the license plate: 414 Meters and 411 meters.

So lets convert those to feet.

250 Meters is : 820 Feet. So if any officer shot your car any where under 820 feet he would get a reading. The majority of officers shoot under the 1000FT mark. However they have been known to write tickets as far out as 2500FT. But the standard seems to be around 1000FT.

For the Center Mass. 415 Meters = 1361FT. So again if he targets you under 1500FT you are getting a ticket.

These results go hand in hand with other real world testing situations with this jammer as well.

By looking at the results you will see that it did extremely poor on the LTI MarksMan 20 / 20, Laser Atlanta, which are both widely used in the United States.

I would recommend anyone who feels they have been cheated, taken advantage of, or deceived to contact the admins on this forum, the Better Business Bureau, or your local authorities.

I am a man of my word and stand behind my integrity. This is something JTG is not known for and I'm afraid he's taking advantage of you.

For anyone who has received a Laser Deceptor can you post pics of the box it came in?

Last edited by thestaton; Aug 30, 2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old Sep 4, 2007, 01:59 PM
Evolving Member

This guy is banned on so many forums it's not even funny, he also goes by BMWslayer. The people on Audiworld.com love him, very good entertainment.

He keeps registering on all the forums he is banned from trying to sell his product, & when he doesn't get the response he wants, he starts yelling at people & calling them a lot of uncool names. Not to mention treating people's lives.

He use to peddle the Lazer Park Pro, I wonder what happened to that one? It was "THE BEST" & he would openly bash anyone who had another product.
Old Sep 4, 2007, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

Actually, the newer Laser Pro Park systems are miles ahead of this POS Laser Mimic that he is selling now. The LPP is very similar if not almost identical the Antilaser G8. As far as I know, the AL G8 is the best jammer readily available to the American public. It is purchased off-shore but they can be had in as little as 5 days.
Old Sep 4, 2007, 10:57 PM
JTG

Sorry the AL8 is not the best and it has had serious problems. The Anti-Laser laser jammer has "No" US Dist. and you have to order that laser jammer straight from Croatia and god forbid you have problems with it because since there is US Dist. to handle the problem. You have package the AL laser jammer and send the jammer back to Croatia on your dime and it can be very expensive and I know guys and a certain member of GOL that has done it a few times and and the AL8 does not work anymore so he gave up. The laser pro park is the best retail laser jammer on the market and it has a North American (Alex@laserprotector.com) but it is $400 for a single head and $800 for a 2 head system but it kicks major butt but the laser deceptor also's works great and does not break the bank. Even the North American rep. for laser pro park has seen the laser deceptor in action and knows it works. I have offered several times for the dis-believers to attend some demo's in my area but they refuse to step forward. If you want a laser pro park laser jammer I can even get you in touch with him because I even set up a few groups buys for people who are not afraid to pull the trigger. All I have to say is keep your eye out on YouTube concerning laser jammers.

Last edited by JTG; Sep 4, 2007 at 11:00 PM.
Old Sep 5, 2007, 04:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JTG
Sorry the AL8 is not the best and it has had serious problems. The Anti-Laser laser jammer has "No" US Dist. and you have to order that laser jammer straight from Croatia and god forbid you have problems with it because since there is US Dist. to handle the problem. You have package the AL laser jammer and send the jammer back to Croatia on your dime and it can be very expensive and I know guys and a certain member of GOL that has done it a few times and and the AL8 does not work anymore so he gave up. The laser pro park is the best retail laser jammer on the market and it has a North American (Alex@laserprotector.com) but it is $400 for a single head and $800 for a 2 head system but it kicks major butt but the laser deceptor also's works great and does not break the bank. Even the North American rep. for laser pro park has seen the laser deceptor in action and knows it works. I have offered several times for the dis-believers to attend some demo's in my area but they refuse to step forward. If you want a laser pro park laser jammer I can even get you in touch with him because I even set up a few groups buys for people who are not afraid to pull the trigger. All I have to say is keep your eye out on YouTube concerning laser jammers.
Key word "HAD" problems. As of right now, it is the best system. Minor quality control issues such as poor crimping, which was directly responsible for the "6 month time bomb estimate," have been revised. No more poor crimps = no more problems with jammer heads not firing the way they were supposed to. The LPP is a direct knock-off of the AL so it should be a very well performing unit. Your Laser Deceptor is a knock off of the Binder with but has been tested and documented by quite a few different parties to have sub-par performance. There are people in my state with the AL and LPP and I can tell you that getting the AL is not as bad as you think. Anyone ordering anything from overseas runs the risk of customs slapping taxes on it. Its life. I believe I mentioned this in another one of these threads somewhere.
Old Sep 5, 2007, 07:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVOIIIM3
This guy is banned on so many forums it's not even funny, he also goes by BMWslayer. The people on Audiworld.com love him, very good entertainment.

He keeps registering on all the forums he is banned from trying to sell his product, & when he doesn't get the response he wants, he starts yelling at people & calling them a lot of uncool names. Not to mention treating people's lives.

He use to peddle the Lazer Park Pro, I wonder what happened to that one? It was "THE BEST" & he would openly bash anyone who had another product.
x2. His ties where cut from the LPP because as you can tell he's not the person you want representing your company.
Old Sep 5, 2007, 10:39 PM
JTG

LOL...you all are all off the mark. I dont care what laser jammer you have but you have the right to know that if it works or does not work, i.e Blinder and K40..I love those new video's of the Blinder M25/45 getting its butt to it in those laser jammer tests and its funny how Radar Roy locked those threads because the truth hurts and all I can say is "YouTube".
Old Sep 6, 2007, 04:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JTG
LOL...you all are all off the mark. I dont care what laser jammer you have but you have the right to know that if it works or does not work, i.e Blinder and K40..I love those new video's of the Blinder M25/45 getting its butt to it in those laser jammer tests and its funny how Radar Roy locked those threads because the truth hurts and all I can say is "YouTube".
No one is off the mark. You are correct on the first part of your second sentence but the issue with the last part is that no one knows who these guys are that tested the m25/m45. For all anyone knows, it could have been Team JTG. There is also another suspect group who just showed up claiming they have been observers in the shadows for quite some time. They are testing the m25 and LPP single head unit on a civic. The testing method (using infrared camera) is unique and very informative. They too could have an agenda just as everyone usually does but only time will tell.