Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

has ANYBODY had any problems with a turbo trix flash

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2004, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile has ANYBODY had any problems with a turbo trix flash

the reason i ask is because i have seen NOthing negitive about them so far. and alot of people lately have been complaining about dynoflash. so i just wanted to see if anyone had anything bad to say before i decide for sure.
thanks,
jay
Old Nov 13, 2004, 05:35 PM

nobody has any problems huh.
Old Nov 13, 2004, 05:37 PM
Evolved Member

I recommend turbotrix 1,000,000 %

they are the BEST
Old Nov 13, 2004, 05:42 PM

Thats a big 10-4.
Old Nov 13, 2004, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

No problems here.
Old Nov 13, 2004, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I also recommend TurboTrix.
Old Nov 13, 2004, 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

I recommend turbotrix! No problems at all
Old Nov 13, 2004, 10:32 PM
Evolved Member

yeah...it made my car a lot faster....sucks...
Old Nov 13, 2004, 11:42 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guess I'll know in Dec.
Old Nov 14, 2004, 02:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
same here.... ill know in Dec
Old Nov 14, 2004, 07:42 AM
Evolving Member

Only problem I have with them is that I havent had my ecu for about 2 weeks. They told me to overnight my ecu to them or 2nd day it to them. I 2nd dayed it to them. Well turns out the owner is out of town and they cant do the flash until next week when he gets back.

So I wait. Next week comes and his plane came in late so he was going to do in on tuesday morning and get it out that day and have it to me on wed. So wed rolls around and no ecu. I call and they didnt get it done and were going to get it dont that day and I would have it thurs.

I get the tracking number from them and when I check it on thurs morning. It says the package had a hazardous material lable on it and is going to to be ground shipped back to turbotrix.

Well as of fri closing time, turbotrix still hasnt got my ecu back from ups. So who knows when I will actually get it back.

I know the shipping probs arent because of turbotrix but it would have been nice if they would have told me not to ship it the week that the owner was out. Plus I paid for faster shipping which I could have just ground shipped it to them.

They are some nice guys though and are trying to work with me sorta. They are still charging full price but are shipping it next day for free.

I just feel like im going crazy without my car.

--Josh
Old Nov 14, 2004, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SwiftEVO
Only problem I have with them is that I havent had my ecu for about 2 weeks. They told me to overnight my ecu to them or 2nd day it to them. I 2nd dayed it to them. Well turns out the owner is out of town and they cant do the flash until next week when he gets back.

So I wait. Next week comes and his plane came in late so he was going to do in on tuesday morning and get it out that day and have it to me on wed. So wed rolls around and no ecu. I call and they didnt get it done and were going to get it dont that day and I would have it thurs.

I get the tracking number from them and when I check it on thurs morning. It says the package had a hazardous material lable on it and is going to to be ground shipped back to turbotrix.

Well as of fri closing time, turbotrix still hasnt got my ecu back from ups. So who knows when I will actually get it back.

I know the shipping probs arent because of turbotrix but it would have been nice if they would have told me not to ship it the week that the owner was out. Plus I paid for faster shipping which I could have just ground shipped it to them.

They are some nice guys though and are trying to work with me sorta. They are still charging full price but are shipping it next day for free.

I just feel like im going crazy without my car.

--Josh

Wow that does suck. But if I might show the bright side, every company goes through this from time to time. What's nice in your situation is that you have obviously been well communicated with and know exactly what is happening. I can't say the same for some other people/vendors/tuners in existence today. Hopefully you'll get you ECU soon so you can report back with outstanding results.

As they say, life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do about it. It sounds like TT is making a true effort to overcome shipping and travel problems and keep you in the "know."
Old Nov 14, 2004, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Best of the Best i would say!