Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

ACT Clutch After 1 Year of Spirited Driving. Draw Your Own Conclusions.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2006, 06:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bogie
Hi. Actman, I call you out, so in defense, you call me out, eh? I apologize. I'm sorry I called your clutch out. Perhaps the clutch, pp, and flywheel are not "fried" as I stated. However, the clutch face might be sound, but how are the backing plates (I'm not sure what they are called), were their condition compromised? You do suggest a "rebuilding..."

It took me THREE MONTHS to post the pictures, waiting only three days for a response -- regarding whether I should pay an additional $100 + shipping on a used, rebuilt clutch and then reusing a flywheel (especially when it's being suggested that I use a new flywheel) and pp after already having a new clutch, flywheel, pp installed back in November-- really isn't that long....hmmmm...What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?
Just trying to give you some options besides tossing the parts away. I forgot that you already replaced the parts. We do not normally offer rebuilding services.