Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

New Evo Owner... What YA thInk

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Scary...

When you type LOL and J/K that many times, it means it was all really true, but you were reacting with a nervous laugh. The parts I highlighted really tell the story here...it's a sad, sad day in the Evo community. Getting all this just for getting ACCEPTED to college - wow, is that a big accomplishment? Are you sure that college you applied to actually had an ADMISSIONS department?
LoL
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo05lution
LoL
I don't think he understands yet why I mad that ADMISSIONS reference (or if he ever will).
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EuroRacer09
i love you to star war man , if you dont have nothing nice to say then dont say it at all and btw i can use lol as much as i want to and you can not stop me.... wanna see? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

So does ne one have any ideas about a exhaust that is loud and has nice power gains?
i thought you said you SEARCH before asking questions? "which exhaust is loud and has nice power gains?" do some more SEARCHING & thanks for proving your a liar......
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:26 AM

yeah your right...... i should let him walk all over me, now if he is doing this because i posted that IN MY PERSONAL OPINION THE AMS STAGE 1 WOULD BE BETTER THEN HIS KIT, he can go ahead and cry and pout all he wants... and after he is done crying and pouting, he can go ahead and think of another movie character name to call me, doesent really bother me....... here is exactly why he got mad https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...=183676&page=2 read my post
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by 2hot2handle
i thought you said you SEARCH before asking questions? "which exhaust is loud and has nice power gains?" do some more SEARCHING & thanks for proving your a liar......
i do search....... but the only exhaust that i had in mind were the AMS TBE and the Buscher TBE..... and i just wanted to see if ne one would have mentioned those, because i have not heard either of then, nor do i know where to hear them..... does that answere you question?
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:31 AM
Evolved Member

yeah your right...... i should let him walk all over me, now if he is doing this because i posted that IN MY PERSONAL OPINION THE AMS STAGE 1 WOULD BE BETTER THEN HIS KIT, he can go ahead and cry and pout all he wants... and after he is done crying and pouting, he can go ahead and think of another movie character name to call me, doesent really bother me....... here is exactly why he got mad https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...=183676&page=2 read my post
Uh, I've never even seen that, but thanks for pointing us to your utter lack of maturity or English skills. Nothing you said in that post made any sense or had anything to do with the reponse you quoted by me. You act like there's something wrong with my "stages" when I've already proven exactly how good they are at the track, and they cost only $1200 (not over $3000 like your pile of useless stuff). Are you SURE you got ADMITTED to a real college? If so, then please let me know the name of that college, so I can see about having their accreditation removed...
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:33 AM
Evolved Member

i do search....... but the only exhaust that i had in mind were the AMS TBE and the Buscher TBE..... and i just wanted to see if ne one would have mentioned those, because i have not heard either of then, nor do i know where to hear them..... does that answere you question?
You would know if you would have actually SEARCHED like you said you did. Hell, Girlie just recently made an entire thread with a video showing how her BR exhaust sounds. There's also an entire webpage full of exhaust sounds, but you didn't find it, because you didn't actually search like you claimed. You just listed a bunch of expensive stuff that your rich parents are going to pay for. That flash price alone is as much as my exhaust, mbc, and fuel pump combined...
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:34 AM
Evolved Member

Cool

buschur is loud as heck....with good power gains. i love my Helix and it, too, can be loud as heck with a test pipe or HFC like i have now.

Oh, and i think the saying goes "dont hate, congradulate.."

good luck on your "college" education. i hope English 101 is in there somewhere...j/k hahahhahahaahhahahhahhahahhhaahhahahaahhhah
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:36 AM
Evolving Member

search againhttps://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...hur+sound+clip

start college first before you mod your car, your getting ahead of yourself.......cant even do a simple search to find "what you had in mind."
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:39 AM

lol..... this is pretty fun im arguing with luke skywalker and his butt buddies.... listen star wars clan, if your trying to make me look like "Darth Vader" its not bothering me.... now if you would like to be some help and maybe join "forces" as you and your lil clan would say, that would be nice, just answere my questions... and if you dont want to.... then stop wasting my thread space, capish?..... mr. "the force is with you" lolllll
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by badhabit90
buschur is loud as heck....with good power gains. i love my Helix and it, too, can be loud as heck with a test pipe or HFC like i have now.

Oh, and i think the saying goes "dont hate, congradulate.."

good luck on your "college" education. i hope English 101 is in there somewhere...j/k hahahhahahaahhahahhahhahahhhaahhahahaahhhah
yeah man, your from california... and im from chicago.... hense why we talk different, but thanks for the info, atleast you helped me out and made fun of me lol...instead of just making fun of me hahahahahahahahahahahaha .... and i cought your sarcasium there lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol it was HELLA cool j/k j/k j/k j/k
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
You would know if you would have actually SEARCHED like you said you did
and not to mention the whole short shift for the MR....
that's been talked about very recently too.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:43 AM
Evolved Member

lol..... this is pretty fun im arguing with luke skywalker and his butt buddies.... listen star wars clan, if your trying to make me look like "Darth Vader" its not bothering me.... now if you would like to be some help and maybe join "forces" as you and your lil clan would say, that would be nice, just answere my questions... and if you dont want to.... then stop wasting my thread space, capish?..... mr. "the force is with you" lolllll
I was not originally going to jump in on this but that post just prompted me to. Your analogy was horrible and the humor is just plain childish. I forsee a thread closure.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:45 AM
Evolved Member

ps

congrats on the MR...
I think...
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:47 AM
Evolved Member

I sense my insurance rates going up ... The force is weak in this one it is ...

Quick Reply: New Evo Owner... What YA thInk