Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

New Evo Owner... What YA thInk

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EuroRacer09
listen you lil fruite cake lookin vin desil wanna be hard ***..... does it look like i care about your insurance rate? NO...... so what you do now is, stop talking and shove your linsurance rate straight up your ***, because you mean nothing to me..... and your comments are
Dude. What did I tell you about presenting yourself so that people take you seriously? There is not a single more important lesson to learn in life! Again, what sounds to you like you are owning someone, to adults the same comments sound like a little kid whose nuts are just starting to drop trying to prove that he's a big boy now. It just doesn't work... People are NOT going to take you seriously! You can already see that folks are even doubting the veracity of this thread because, in all honesty, you sound too ridiculous to be true. I mean you are literally the fleshed out version of every stereotype that there is.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

No, I assumed you havent been to AMS yet, I was speaking future tense. And for the hell of it, yea take some pictures of your Evo and post them up. Refer to the FAQ section for instructions.

"Bow to me loser?"

Wow.....
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:33 PM

lol.... alright alright, i understand i will get seroius, but it is a bunch of nonsense the way i get treated..... i promise you, if you ask everyone in here that said something to me that was disrespectfull...... they couldent give you an answere why......
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:35 PM

Alright dude, i will take pictures of my evo.... brb
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

when is this guy getting banned?
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

banned??? This is the most entertaining thread in weeks!
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:38 PM

oh btw... she is a lil dirty but i want to go ahead and get you the pics today
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

Right on
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by EuroRacer09
i promise you, if you ask everyone in here that said something to me that was disrespectfull...... they couldent give you an answere why......
Are you serious? I'm certain they ALL could give a reason why. Here's a few:

1) You act like a child, yet you own a $38k Evo.
2) You lie about searching.
3) You have no respect for yourself, anyone on this forum, or anyone in life.
4) You know that getting a VTA BOV just for sound is retarded, yet you asked for advice on which one to get anyway.
5) You have no respect for money or fiscal responsibilities.
6) You think getting accepted to college is worthy of parents buying a stupid kid a brand new race car.
7) Your spelling, grammar, diction, punctuation, and sentence structure are indicative of a 3rd grader.
8) You type retarded Internet slang more than anyone in the history of EvoM.
9) You broke about 10 forum rules in this one thread.
10) Last, but not least - you made fun of Star Wars.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Are you serious? I'm certain they ALL could give a reason why. Here's a few:

1) You act like a child, yet you own a $38k Evo.
2) You lie about searching.
3) You have no respect for yourself, anyone on this forum, or anyone in life.
4) You know that getting a VTA BOV just for sound is retarded, yet you asked for advice on which one to get anyway.
5) You have no respect for money or fiscal responsibilities.
6) You think getting accepted to college is worthy of parents buying a stupid kid a brand new race car.
7) Your spelling, grammar, diction, punctuation, and sentence structure are indicative of a 3rd grader.
8) You type retarded Internet slang more than anyone in the history of EvoM.
9) You broke about 10 forum rules in this one thread.

lol that one thread?.. well you are incorrect my freind, ne wayz i took pictures... now i go to the faq's page right?......

Last edited by EuroRacer09; Feb 14, 2006 at 01:59 PM.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 01:59 PM
Evolving Member

how did you make that list and come to the conclusion that those are the best parts for your car? and warrtalon was posting how he usually would in any post, he makes a little joke and you get pretty angry. stop being so defensive. stop trying to be "above" everyone else, because you're not. you came in here asking for info, and in the end you're calling names at the people who could probably help you the most, not a smart move on your part if you were really trying to find out what you wanted to know. if you did your research like you recommended in that other thread, you would know exactly what you would need to make the most performance out of your car.

you sound like you came in here, posted your part list, and expected to get your "e-props" or whatever else you were aiming for, got shot down, and now you're mad at the world. i advise you to just calm down man, you have to learn stuff around here like everyone else did, it takes time and effort. don't expect everything to get laid out infront of you that easily.

Last edited by shadowist; Feb 14, 2006 at 02:08 PM.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

A agree with Warr. You're 17.....one year younger than me but you sound like a middle schooler... reading the first few pages of this thread made me sick. You first ask (i give you that) then you demand your answers when everyone's giving you flack. You type like a 7th grader, seriously.

My parents bought my Evo for me too. On the same conditions your parents made, but you are making it harder for me to get the older guys to trust me and every other teen owner on the forum. My parents waited for the first quarter to roll by before making the final decision on the car. I'm thinking your parents should've done the same. =\

another off topic point: Warr....we see more of your personality everyday... haha
k and finally on topic: you can do all that for cheaper as just about EVERYONE has already stated.

i got to page 4 of the thread and got tired of reading your defenses...

good luck with the car...

Last edited by CRVdrftR05; Feb 14, 2006 at 02:02 PM.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 02:01 PM

and i dont lie about searching...... i just dont have the knowledge to know what i should be searching for..... i do search and i do try and find out myself... but it gets hard, like i said it took me along time to come up with that list, and it just got thrown away right when i posted it ha
Old Feb 14, 2006, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

is abortion illegal in IL? Goup buy on plane tickets for some good old tough parenting
Old Feb 14, 2006, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

i'll second that ^^^

[edit] oh btw...with the rate at which this thread is going he'll be an evolved member in no time... =\

Quick Reply: New Evo Owner... What YA thInk