Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Power Enterprise Install Pictures

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2007, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Power Enterprise Install Pictures

I purchased a Power Enterprise RX6R turbo kit about a month ago. I had to wait to get a new outlet pipe that works with the USDM with A/C . It came in today and I spent an hour putting it together and seeing what it was going to look like installed. Here are some pictures.

Specs on the turbo are: IHI dual ball bearing turbo RX6R turbo TWC76 with P22 turbine housing.

Kit comes with manifold, turbo, outlet pipe downpipe, wastegate, and hardware. It is a very complete kit. One of the nice things about this setup is the turbo is relatively light at only 11 pounds.

As far as I know this is the first one of these (complete Power Enterprise kit)installed in the states, at least I couldnt find anyone else with it. If I am mistaken and someone else has it, please speak up. I google searched over and over again. I think Cyber Evo runs a variant of this turbo and this turbo kit, and I believe Works replaced there GT35R dual ball bearing for this turbo as well. I dont know if Works is using the whole kit or not.

My mods are:

Buddy Club 272 cams
XS Engineering Upper IC pipe
Siemens/Deka 83# injectors
HKS Reloaded intake
HKS SSBOV
Blitz Dual SBC ID
Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust
Resonated test pipe
Jestr Flash (soon to be retuned)

Enjoy the pictures.

Last edited by TURBODAWG; Aug 23, 2007 at 08:01 AM.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

haha like the greddy special parts box!!!!! but it looks good!
Old Mar 29, 2007, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
looking good
Old Mar 29, 2007, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

Looks nice! How big is the wastegate in that kit? I have the apexi kit on my car, my tubo is the TW77 with a P20 housing though.. I plan on going with a larger exaust housing in the near future, just not sure on what one to try out.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 07:59 PM
Evolved Member

I dont know the wastegate size, however it is a Turbonetics. It seems to be a pretty good sized valve. I cant find any turbonetics wastegate like this on their website.

If I had a TCW77, I would probably run a P22 housing on it, That would really open up the flow on the 77. I think that is a mismatch, at least it seems so. You would loose a little spool up, but get a bit more top end with the P22.

Brian
Old Mar 29, 2007, 09:47 PM

Those are some vicious looking turbo headers and yea I don't think you're the only one with the Power enterprise kit...Some guy has one it was featured in one of those tuner magazines..I think it was a blue by you Evo sporting a full do-luck widebody kit on 10.5 wheels w/ everthing u can buy from the Pwr Enterprise catalog..
Old Mar 30, 2007, 05:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bo'sEvo8
Those are some vicious looking turbo headers and yea I don't think you're the only one with the Power enterprise kit...Some guy has one it was featured in one of those tuner magazines..I think it was a blue by you Evo sporting a full do-luck widebody kit on 10.5 wheels w/ everthing u can buy from the Pwr Enterprise catalog..
If you can find any more information about it, or tell me what magazine it was in that would be great. I havent found any information on anyone with a Power Enterprise kit, just the Apexi kit.

Brian
Old Mar 30, 2007, 06:57 AM
Evolving Member

Nice!
Old Mar 30, 2007, 07:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How much is this kit?
Old Mar 30, 2007, 07:25 AM
Evolving Member

Good looking kit. I can't wait to see your numbers. I was looking at one of the side shots of the engine bay and turbo. Does the WG or the v-band holding it together come in contact with the radiator. It looks really close.
Old Mar 30, 2007, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TURBODAWG
If you can find any more information about it, or tell me what magazine it was in that would be great. I havent found any information on anyone with a Power Enterprise kit, just the Apexi kit.

Brian
The article he's referring to was in Turbo magazine and is the actual Power Enterprise demo IX from Japan. Click the link below

http://www.turbomagazine.com/feature..._ix/index.html
Old Mar 30, 2007, 09:19 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Hyper_Rev
Good looking kit. I can't wait to see your numbers. I was looking at one of the side shots of the engine bay and turbo. Does the WG or the v-band holding it together come in contact with the radiator. It looks really close.
No. It clears the radiator by about an inch. I think it would be better to move the bolted part of the v-band to give it more clearance from the radiator. I just put 2 bolts in the header at the time of the pictures. I have it removed now and am going to install the oil lines and fittings and will probably rotate the v band clamps before I reinstall it.
Old Mar 30, 2007, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by t51splbb
The article he's referring to was in Turbo magazine and is the actual Power Enterprise demo IX from Japan. Click the link below

http://www.turbomagazine.com/feature..._ix/index.html
Yes. I did find that one, during one of my searches. It appears that is a JDM version. So, it appears that I may be the first one to install on these kits on a USDM car. If someone else has, they arent on this board thats for sure.

Brian
Old Mar 31, 2007, 07:00 AM
Account Disabled

looks like everything worked out perfectly! The kit looks great. Glad to see you like it
Old Mar 31, 2007, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Gotta give us some dyno numbers on it after your done..
Looks awsome. I wanted this kit.
Alot of great articles and happy evo owners who have the kit love it.
Great drivability and power.
Plus the ability to upgrade up to 6 different exhaust housings, 4 different compressor housings is nice.

Quick Reply: Power Enterprise Install Pictures