Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Exhaust Manifold pics

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2008, 12:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm happy with it. I think I will have it coated when I get a 20glt(along with the hotside, and o2 housing) This manifold gets quite warm compared to the ported stock one with a heat shield.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 05:21 AM
Evolved Member

best manifold to date!
Old Feb 20, 2008, 05:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, those welds looks pretty crappy!
Old Feb 20, 2008, 06:04 AM
Evolved Member

Location: South Beach, FL / Miami, FL / Pt. St. Lucie, FL / NYC
Originally Posted by bcampbell782
^^^ Nice was looking at purchasing the DC mani....
I heard AEM is not producing them anymore from one of the Vendors on this forum
Old Feb 20, 2008, 06:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tim85851
i'd like to see the aspec titanium manifold installed on someones car...it looks REALLY nice on their website...
Borrowed from SuperStreet.com. Looks like maybe this one is their first version of the Ti manifold as it looks different than the one in the other pics i have seen.

Last edited by SEEnoEVO; Feb 20, 2008 at 06:19 AM.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 06:18 AM
Evolving Member

im in love with the sherer mani
Old Feb 20, 2008, 06:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SEEnoEVO
Borrowed from SuperStreet.com. Looks like maybe this one is their first version of the Ti manifold as it looks different than the one in the other pics i have seen.

That is ridiculous. Probably going to be well over 1k and perform like a megan. Definitely bling factor. When in Rome......
Old Feb 20, 2008, 07:34 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by RevMoto
As I said in the past this is why you can't ask a vendor a question because they are always going to make claims and that their product is the best. Your claim of 24whp needs to be tested by an unbiased third party.
that was the gain in one of our customer cars; i've posted results of our other customer cars and not every one makes 24whp gains (some are 9 to 10 whp with more torque gains). Is that gain going to be consistent with every car, of course not!!! Even stock cars make different power w/o any mods, and how do u explain that? We post our findings as we see them, if you don't believe them, then don't buy the product.

Our shop 8 made 977whp on the MD, do you want to have the car shipped and have an "independent" 3rd party to verify that as well? O btw, not all dynos read the same either, how do u adjust for that factor?

All i'm saying is this: how far is too far, and how much is "enough"? If someone wants to test our manifold, then "borrow" from someone who has one, or purchase one from the source. Just b/c someone wants to do an 'independent' test and we are suppose to give cough up a free sample to test... sorry, we don't do that.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mwbmw
that was the gain in one of our customer cars; i've posted results of our other customer cars and not every one makes 24whp gains (some are 9 to 10 whp with more torque gains). Is that gain going to be consistent with every car, of course not!!! Even stock cars make different power w/o any mods, and how do u explain that? We post our findings as we see them, if you don't believe them, then don't buy the product.

Our shop 8 made 977whp on the MD, do you want to have the car shipped and have an "independent" 3rd party to verify that as well? O btw, not all dynos read the same either, how do u adjust for that factor?

All i'm saying is this: how far is too far, and how much is "enough"? If someone wants to test our manifold, then "borrow" from someone who has one, or purchase one from the source. Just b/c someone wants to do an 'independent' test and we are suppose to give cough up a free sample to test... sorry, we don't do that.
Its understandable that you didn't want your manifold in a back to back to back comparison. Also I really do not see many people with your manifold. Ported manifolds are owning the market right now. Free testing and comparison by an independent third party is the best way to show that your products are worth what you charge for them. Also saying giving away a $600 manifold is not entirely correct. I have seen your basic unfinished piping. I know it doesn't cost you much to make it either. Probably $200 to come up with one for free results and another way of getting your name out.
Old Nov 18, 2008, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

lets see if anyone has the EPM manifold on their car yet!