Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

New motor and all

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2008, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i like SBR, when i deal with mike and not Chance (horrible sales experience, hence why i no longer use them as a wholesaler)

i have had a SBR 2.3L and it was great quality.
I currently have a HAFE turbo kit on one of my evos and i love it, couldnt be happier with it.
I also currently have a SBR intercooler and its top notch as well.

basically i feel like people are to harsh on them here. like vishnu harsh...... witch i think is unfare and un-deserving to them.

unfortunately some people who had problems with them in the past happen to speak out a little bit more than other bad experiences with other companies. im not sure why but this is just how the cookie crumbles here i guess.

i would feel 100% confident buying a motor or internals from them. if i were in your shoes. i have heard many good things about there 2.4L and there motor building side of the company (equipment and employees) are top notch!

i will admit sometimes it does seem like there name should be "slow boy shipping" not racing but no ones perfect and there products and or experience make up for this ten times over.
Old Apr 9, 2008, 01:13 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by jmartinez1170
First off i didnt buy a block from you i got the stage 3 2.3L kit. NOT a motor. Like i said this happen over 1 year 8 months ago. There is no point in chating about it now i didnt get anything done then what makes it any good now. I ordered the kit from one of your vendors which happens to still uses you.

The haters thing. Who is hateing on you no one where mad about certin things we dont follow you around you come in on threads we dont go into your threads. And ask your self what is a haters job its to hate so let him or her be. Haters hate on you becasue you got nice things they dont got. Who cares if you made 1.5mil in sales there are far more bigger shops then you that have made that in less then 2 weeks.

I did keep this clean.
You may have very well waited 3 months for this kit - I remember a time about two years ago we had about 100 remanufactured crankshafts on back order... so you may have very well waited this long.

2M in sales in two weeks - no vendor on this board does that... good try however!

Mike Huml
Slowboy -
Old Apr 9, 2008, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SBR INC

2M in sales in two weeks - no vendor on this board does that... good try however!

Slowboy -

hence why you guys are one of the fastest growing inc's. in the ENTIRE US!!!

but seriously, you need some new wholesale reps. like real bad. it was great doing business with you because you can get anything and are very quick to fix any problems.
Old Apr 9, 2008, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SBR INC
You may have very well waited 3 months for this kit - I remember a time about two years ago we had about 100 remanufactured crankshafts on back order... so you may have very well waited this long.

Mike Huml
Slowboy -

Nope it wasnt about the crankshafts. Ross drop the ball and so did your shipping dept.

And i never said it was a vendor on here .
Old Apr 9, 2008, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jmartinez1170
Nope it wasnt about the crankshafts. Ross drop the ball and so did your shipping dept.

And i never said it was a vendor on here .
ooooh sh%^ the shipping department is run by mikes wife. now your getting personal.

j/k
Old Apr 9, 2008, 04:17 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EvoKnievo
ooooh sh%^ the shipping department is run by mikes wife. now your getting personal.

j/k
LOL - she is human, and she makes mistakes to - after all she did marry me ten years ago! HAHA

If you need to switch reps - give me a call or email... I will gladly take your account if you need help!

Mike Huml
Slowboy -
Old Apr 9, 2008, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

buschur.