Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Ingalls ETD

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2011, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ingalls ETD

Installed the Ingalls Stiffy ETD (engine torque damper) and I have to say it is one of the best mods I have done. The piece itself is solid and of high quality. My car currently still has the stock lower motor mount, so I'm sure the difference wouldnt have been so great if I had the stiffer mount. The install took 20 minutes and was simple to say the least.

Overall driving impression, the car is much more pleasant to shift now. I get a perfect shift almost everytime now. Throttling on and off the powertrain doesnt shift around anymore. Also noticed going in reverse is much easier. This should have come stock with the car.

I have read some reviews that the ETD wont last long or it will need constant adjustment, so I am hoping it will stay the way it currently is which is awesome .

Old Mar 27, 2011, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've had mine on for over a year and a half along with ams lower poly mount. This made a hauge difference in the way the car responded. Full boost and snatching 4th my car would violently pull left from torque steer and this piece fixed that. Not to mention at redlights free revving the car the car squats to the right like it has massive amounts of power lol. I love this piece and have had no problems except the rubber bushings starting to dryrot.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is worth it,. It actually made my car shift better at high rpms!!!