Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Just Got BushurFlashed!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2004, 10:47 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just Got BushurFlashed!!!!

All I can say is F*CKING WOW!!!!
Sorry for the tease but I am not going to post my dynosheet due to certain reasons...

its a real GREAT thing that Buschur and Al teamed up for this one... this tune is just simply AMAZING!!!!

But put it this way...
many of you have met me in real life and even see my car in action and know that it is real fast....
now picture that as my basline with much better tuning....
My Evo pulls even harder past 7k RPMs....

AND FOR ALL THOSE who think that i am bull****ting....
-- Edited by timzcat --

BTW.. I can sumply prove my car's power.. all you gotta do is simply challenge me for a race
for a simple fee of course

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE BUSCHUR STAGE 4

Last edited by timzcat; Jan 22, 2004 at 10:28 PM.
Old Jan 21, 2004, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

I live in Columbus. I would love to take a ride to see them one day and get this done, all in a day. Is that possible? I suppose I could call and ask.

I'm stoked. I think I have a steady base to work with. I dont have the cams, injectors and fuel pump but I believe I could still benefit from this.
Old Jan 21, 2004, 11:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by stvbreal
I live in Columbus. I would love to take a ride to see them one day and get this done, all in a day. Is that possible? I suppose I could call and ask.

I'm stoked. I think I have a steady base to work with. I dont have the cams, injectors and fuel pump but I believe I could still benefit from this.
It could all be possible in a day.... just make an appointment with Al and see what day is good for both of you... and while your car is being flashed by AL... ... I will show you some AWD burnouts
Old Jan 21, 2004, 11:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have to agree that Rollaway's dyno tune today was the best ever running evo I have driven.

It was tuned 100% with the dyno flash adjusting the stock ecu - no afc or any other piggyback was used.

Driving impression, the car with the broadest, widest nastiest power band - smooth as silk - keeeps pulling stiaght to red line

And the new Buschur trick has resolved the cam idle issue which this guy previosuly had - an mazing result today !
Old Jan 21, 2004, 11:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by Alfriedesq

It was tuned 100% with the dyno flash adjusting the stock ecu - no afc or any other piggyback was used.

Driving impression, the car with the broadest, widest nastiest power band - smooth as silk - keeeps pulling stiaght to red line

Actually my Evo still pulls hard and maybe even harder past redline during my test run back down to NY....
And my SAFC looks weird set at 0 across the board..

Great Job Al.. THANX
Old Jan 21, 2004, 11:28 PM
Evolved Member

Rollaway, will you still use the SAFC if you were to use C16 fuel at a drag strip? What octane did Al tune your car on?
Old Jan 21, 2004, 11:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Smogrunner
Rollaway, will you still use the SAFC if you were to use C16 fuel at a drag strip? What octane did Al tune your car on?
Exactly - the AFC is the "user tuning moduel" - at a track he just dials it a bit leaner and makes more power with race fuel
Old Jan 22, 2004, 05:50 AM
Evolved Member

Exactly - the AFC is the "user tuning moduel" - at a track he just dials it a bit leaner and makes more power with race fuel
Whadayaknow, I'm not the only guy who can tune his car at the track.
Old Jan 22, 2004, 06:30 AM
Evolved Member

Congrats Gerard. Maybe now you can match Als time. How many HP are you putting?

Mods...can this be the official "Just Got BushurFlashed" thread????
Old Jan 22, 2004, 06:51 AM
Evolved Member

Re: Just Got BushurFlashed!!!!

Originally posted by Rollaway
All I can say is F*CKING WOW!!!!
Sorry for the tease but I am not going to post my dynosheet due to certain reasons...

Well, why not?? Is there something to hide? I am anxious to see since I have a dynoflash
Old Jan 22, 2004, 07:05 AM
Evolved Member

The Buschur Flash is a custom dyno tune - correct? It's not a mail away is it? I'd love to have a custom tune done on my car; it's just not logistical to do so at this time

Sounds like fun anyway.

Al, BTW how would a custom tune (Buschur Flash) help out my base line stage rev flash, MBC, air intake, and 2.5" Buschur turbo back exhaust (with factory converter). Would I be at the estimated 300whp Buschur gives on the web page for the "economy package"

4-BNGR
Old Jan 22, 2004, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by 4-BNGR
The Buschur Flash is a custom dyno tune - correct? It's not a mail away is it? I'd love to have a custom tune done on my car; it's just not logistical to do so at this time

Sounds like fun anyway.

Al, BTW how would a custom tune (Buschur Flash) help out my base line stage rev flash, MBC, air intake, and 2.5" Buschur turbo back exhaust (with factory converter). Would I be at the estimated 300whp Buschur gives on the web page for the "economy package"

4-BNGR
Right now the Buschur Flash is an off the shelf item available only through Buschur for their stage 3 and 4

For people who buy that from Buschur - I am able to custom fine tune it to individual cars for a nominal fee - HOWEVER - IF you have the Buschur Stage 3 or 4 you will be fine with the base reflash - thats how it was tuned

BTW this guy does not want to release his numbers b/c he is a racer for $$ - if you want to find out how fast his car is you have to pay him first !
Old Jan 22, 2004, 07:15 AM
Evolving Member

That whole idea sounds sweet. Best of both worlds: Buschur and AL's DynoFlash. I could only imagine how well that car runs! Post a dyno sheet when you can.
Old Jan 22, 2004, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

BTW this guy does not want to release his numbers b/c he is a racer for $$ - if you want to find out how fast his car is you have to pay him first !

That's understandable...but I would think it would be more beneficial to the EVO community and profitable to Buschur to see some charts
Old Jan 22, 2004, 07:26 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Rawdog5581
That whole idea sounds sweet. Best of both worlds: Buschur and AL's DynoFlash. I could only imagine how well that car runs! Post a dyno sheet when you can.
Oh well, I don't plan on doing FMIC, Cams, etc...
I guess that leaves:
1) Turbo upgrade or
2) Stand Alone computer

Quick Reply: Just Got BushurFlashed!!!!