Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Sheepey intercooler fitment issues?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2016, 01:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Faisalm
Sheepy is legit, I don't know what you're talking about. His hot parts kits and ICs are on countless Evos. Stop being an idiot.
So you must be one of those nut swingers arent you lol ... So you rather have honda parts in yoir evo instead of paying for real quality parts like STM ETS or AMS BUSCHUR RACING lol ... I guess you love being cheap you idiot lol 😂😂😂🍆🍆🍆
Old Jul 24, 2016, 03:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo-IXse06
So you must be one of those nut swingers arent you lol ... So you rather have honda parts in yoir evo instead of paying for real quality parts like STM ETS or AMS BUSCHUR RACING lol ... I guess you love being cheap you idiot lol 😂😂😂🍆🍆🍆
I'm not replying to any more of your idiotic comments after this reply out of respect for the OP and other posters who have some actual input for this thread.

Buschur, STM, AMS, ETS, and most other shops do not just make parts for Evos only. Yes, they might have started on Evos but they make quality parts for other platforms as well. Hondas too.

Synchrotech started out with Hondas, yet look at what they have brought to the Evo community because of Hondas.

Just because Sheepy started out with Hondas doesn't make his products cheap, only idiots such as yourself would think that, because they're idiots.

I personally do not rock any Sheepy parts on my car, but if I could, I would, without hesitation.

The number of Evos that rock Sheepy parts in their engine bays are countless. Not only do Sheepy parts perform just as well as any other known shop, they are absolute works of art, especially his hot parts.

My apologies to the OP and other posters that may read this and the previous comments from the idiot, but he is an idiot, I had to reply.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 05:31 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Faisalm
I'm not replying to any more of your idiotic comments after this reply out of respect for the OP and other posters who have some actual input for this thread.

Buschur, STM, AMS, ETS, and most other shops do not just make parts for Evos only. Yes, they might have started on Evos but they make quality parts for other platforms as well. Hondas too.

Synchrotech started out with Hondas, yet look at what they have brought to the Evo community because of Hondas.

Just because Sheepy started out with Hondas doesn't make his products cheap, only idiots such as yourself would think that, because they're idiots.

I personally do not rock any Sheepy parts on my car, but if I could, I would, without hesitation.

The number of Evos that rock Sheepy parts in their engine bays are countless. Not only do Sheepy parts perform just as well as any other known shop, they are absolute works of art, especially his hot parts.

My apologies to the OP and other posters that may read this and the previous comments from the idiot, but he is an idiot, I had to reply.
So tell me this then idiot .... So why is everyone that has bought a sheepy kit are having problems with their fitment and no they dont make power unlike stm ams or buschur where is everyone dyno graphs or write ups about being satisfy with their sheepy kits not have i once seen a good review nor a dyno graph so please prove us otherwise ... But ill tell you this you idiot nut swinger everyone that has bought a sheepy kit are selling their hot parts within a month of buy it so that makes me wonder me why hmmm ??? To the OP im sorry about this but if i was you please go with STM OR BR and spend the extra money on their products like myself i only buy stm turbo kits cause i do have the money unlike him lol good luck ... Nut swinger suck a big 🍆😂😂
Old Jul 24, 2016, 06:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Double post
Old Jul 24, 2016, 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Since this is a thread about fitment, shouldn't you have suggested that the person you're directing your attack towards suck an appropriately sized, properly oriented🍆? Otherwise we're going to have a thread next week about how someones🍆isn't fitting in their mouth or vacuum or suction cup or whatever else they might be trying to suck their 🍆with. I can see why you would recommend STM or AMS or CBRD as it seems that you've liked their 🍆 and what they've done for you so far, but keep in mind that those shops don't always use the biggest 🍆for every application. You shouldn't try to push your interests on others so forcefully.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 02:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bumping this for an update.

With the supplied laser cut brackets and proper mounting points, the core fits perfectly and tucks up nice and high with good clearances all around it.

Up until now, I've gone through a fiasco with my significant other hitting my front toe hook/core on something that they "don't remember hitting", thus puncturing a damn hole in the backside of the core in the above pictures. The core slammed back into the center tow hook. It bent my passenger side lower radiator support corner backwards, bending ac lines and whatever else was bolted to it too.

We contacted Alex at Sheepey, got another core, and this time both in/outlets were the correct size and both exited the tanks at a 45 degree angle backwards which was beautiful for the fitment of the bumper cover! The first core's inlet was a little bigger and came out straight, so with the adapter coupling (that I chose to use instead of sending it back to switch it out) it was a little difficult to put the bumper cover back on without some muscling.

I want to reiterate that by no means was this post meant to slander Sheepey Built or its quality. I very much value Sheepey's products as quality stuff. This issue stemmed from my own incompetence and I accept that lol.

Brands/companies that people use all come down to preference and experiences, so I won't contest people saying negative things about these guys. But I did wish to share a little piece of experience I just went through with other people reading this down the road. This was a minor hiccup for me and in the end, the customer service and constant contact I received from Alex is more than enough to keep me a returning customer. 👍🏻

P.S. funny reading people calling others d*ck riders in the same post where they're riding multiples bahaha.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Glad you got it sorted. Seems as though the first IC was more of a universal IC. You found out that the angles of the inlet outlet are crucial to fitment.

I follow Sheepy on IG, I also don't run his parts personally, however I'd have no issue running anything he makes on my EVO. Don't understand the cheap thing?? Their pricing is in line with anyone else's from what I've seen.