Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Alternative Hydraulic Lifter from Hyundai/KIA

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2023, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 236 Likes on 212 Posts
Originally Posted by krys88
I did used gsc zero thick lifters before and one of them was bad out of the box, good that I notice it. I did ordered topline lifters now for new build and I hope they will be ok. I noticed that topline are slightly longer but when I bleed them and compressed fully they are same length as oem so should be fine. How long are you using topline lifters?
i've been using my toplines for a while, no issues, no tick. yes i know they're a little longer (52mm) but no issues. revised/larger oil passages as well. soaked fully in oil before installing. i heard gsc zero tick lifters can also go bad over time. i originally bought them, sold/returned for the toplines. very happy with the choice.
Old May 17, 2023, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by kyoo
i've been using my toplines for a while, no issues, no tick. yes i know they're a little longer (52mm) but no issues. revised/larger oil passages as well. soaked fully in oil before installing. i heard gsc zero tick lifters can also go bad over time. i originally bought them, sold/returned for the toplines. very happy with the choice.
Thanks a lot, now I feel better to use them. I was not sure about topline because they are pretty cheap but what it look like they are better than gsc. I was reading some dsm forums and some people have been using topline's for years with no problems.