Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Good Experiance With Buschur Racing?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2004, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Experiance With Buschur Racing?

I have a quick question if anyone had experiance with Buschur Racing (http://buschurracing.com/index.html)? I am currently planning to buy a new EVO 8 GSR, once I sell my Eclipse GT. I went to check out their website, from my view they seem to have high quality parts for Evo 8's. As well as a very wide selection of parts for these cars. Since I live about 30min away from them, it would be pretty easy getting most parts from them. So I am just wondering if people had good experiance with them, voice your opinions .
Old Nov 2, 2004, 05:14 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Good choice.. Buschur Racing products are probably the best bang for the buck.. You won't be disappointed. I have not had them do any work on my car since I"m about 800 miles away, however I have heard they have very reasonable rates for installs.. And there's no question they are very very capable of doing anything you need.
Old Nov 2, 2004, 05:16 PM

yes i've only heard positive things from buschur racing i would highly recomend especially if you so close good luck to ya
Old Nov 2, 2004, 05:50 PM
Evolving Member

I just got my EVO and I ordered a boost gauge and pod from them so far. I was really impressed they sent an exact length of vacum line that I needed, a plastic tee for under the hood, and a fitting which hooks the vacum line to the boost gauge. I know these parts they threw in can be purchased for a couple bucks but to me that shows they want you to have everything possible when ordering parts. I plan to order their stage one here in a few weeks.
Old Nov 2, 2004, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

Jarod, Tym, and David all are great guys! Great customer service, super knowledgable, and always ready to answer your questions!

Buschur Racing
Old Nov 2, 2004, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Overall I'm pretty satisifed with the Buschur parts I've purchased. They've got a few rough edges here and there, but they've got a down-to-earth no BS, unpretentious attitude that I like. If you ever have any issues they'll work hard to make sure you're satisifed, especially if you're up front with them and give them the chance to help.
Old Nov 2, 2004, 06:15 PM
Evolving Member

Great Guys

I have been dealing with Buschur Racing since 1998. I had 2 FWD's and 2 AWD's (eclipses) and 1 Evo VIII that I traded for a 2005 MR. In the past I used to always deal with Tym or David and they helped me out with parts and mechanical gremlins that arose in my turbo eclipses. Now lately I have delt with Jarrod and he has always hooked me up with parts for my Evo. I have probably spent over 10,000 in parts from them. Through out the years they have never let me down. they are real nice people that are always there for their customers.

Fellow Evo member,
Derek

Or from what Tym always says "Is this Derek from Florida?"
Old Nov 2, 2004, 06:40 PM

That's great to hear so many awesome responses about Buschur Racing. I am hoping to make the EVO 8 into a pretty powerful daily used car. Target mark or about 500-600hp, something in that range. So its great news, that Buschur Racing will be so willing to help make my dream come true.

Thanks for the great responses, keep them coming.

Peace,

-Kris
Old Nov 2, 2004, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
If you want "bling" parts like pollished downpipes that no one will EVER see go elsewhere. If you want functional parts are great prices Buschur Racing can't be beat!

Keith
Old Nov 2, 2004, 09:22 PM

No my original plan is to make the car a sleeper, so therefore the "bling bling" parts will be limited to like the radio and maybe a few misc things. I just want parts that give me good amounts of power (best bang for the buck).