Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Missed on the US EVO picture from M5 site

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2002, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by solitaire

to clairify, do you think the pictures of the seats with the extra bolstering come from an evo 7 and that all evo 8s have the lower type seats.
The Jspec Evolution GSR appears to have the heavy bolsters, while the RS seems to have the low bolsters. We got the low bolsters for our US Evo.

Originally posted by Tuxedo Cartman

I think the one with the carbon fiber beneath the shifter is the American version. Since I don't think we're getting the ACD anymore, I think the other is probably a Euro-bound version, or maybe a Thai version?
Japan Vehicles has the carbon fibre plate on the Jspec GSR's interior, and it is listed as a 6M/T Jspec feature. None of the US Evo pictures so far have shown it, and it has never been listed as a feature for us in any of the spec sheets I've seen.

This suggests that either that picture was the US Evo, and we will be getting ACD, or that picture was the US Evo and we will be getting a button, or it was a LHD Jspec RS with 5M/T