Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

BIG probelm in new 05

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2005, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by burningmoney97
might as well dump it and get the mr
Why dump it? Id lose money

I didnt think the extra money was worth it for the MR, otherwise I would have gotten it.
Old Jan 26, 2005, 03:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
definately lemon law applicable
Old Jan 26, 2005, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

:edit:

i'm sorry, that had nothing to do with this thread.

Last edited by HoLeeRay; Jan 26, 2005 at 03:47 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2005, 09:24 AM
Evolved Member

OK, FINALLY! I got some descent news for a change. Mitsu called me yesterday at around 6pm.

Rear Differential came in, they installed it, fixed the problem!!!! They took it for a test drive and no more noises or steering issues!

NOW - as for the break-in. Window is fixed, shift knob replaced . Who steals a stock shift knob? The battery was replaced.

The only thing we are waiting for is the front grille peice. The theives ripped out the front grilling where the intercooler is but ended up not touching the intercooler, unfortuneately, the wire from the grille scracthed up the front bumper somewhat, its not bad, but Im definitely not taking it back unless its perfect. So anyway, now just front grille installed/paint touching up - and Im good! So, Im hoping this week sometime. PRAY FOR ME!
Old Jan 29, 2005, 09:37 AM
Evolving Member

oh this is great news!!! I'm glad to hear things are coming around and are looking up for a change. but stick to your guns I know you are going to be excited about getting her back but please dont take anything less than 110% perfection because none of this was your fault

Good luck bud!!

Staton
Old Jan 29, 2005, 09:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by thestaton
oh this is great news!!! I'm glad to hear things are coming around and are looking up for a change. but stick to your guns I know you are going to be excited about getting her back but please dont take anything less than 110% perfection because none of this was your fault
What he said...thier fault.........u should take the car back in better condtion than when you drove her home for the first time

Good luck with everything, and I hope everything finally will w0rk out for you
Old Jan 29, 2005, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PEOPLExpress
What he said...thier fault.........u should take the car back in better condtion than when you drove her home for the first time

Good luck with everything, and I hope everything finally will w0rk out for you
Originally Posted by thestaton

Good luck bud!!

Staton
Thanks guys. I know, I am very excited but I already told myself I am not taking it back unless its 110%. I have their loaner car (which is nice for this terrible weather we've had with ice/snow and salt all over the roads) so Im not in actual need of a vehicle, which will help me keep my cool!!!!!
Old Feb 9, 2005, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Well, its that time. They FINALLY called me today and told me it was ready to be picked up. God damn them it better be perfect. However, I cant pick it up until late Thurs or Friday. SWEET